H01YpOH.jpg

rqZmvCQ.jpg

lMmxBJk.jpg

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Brilliant once again Zhamnov , Enstrom is perfect . Love LA , the city not the team . Go every year to golf and see bands on the Sunset Strip . Was able to play Pebble beach last year , this year Spyglass and Spanish bay . And if you don't golf , no one is going to know what I'm talking about . :laugh:

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
"Some" of these films are stinkers?

Great work again, your creativity overfloweth.

Glad the Kings won last night, they won't be nearly as owly. Tight game that went into OT last night though, so the Jets need to pounce on them early and make them chase.

Hope Poolman draws in, Morrow has been all kinds of meh and Tucker allows Benny to stay on his natural side. I assume JoMo will be dragging Myers around all night?

I'll be in attendance, I expect not to be disappointed.

ulf

Sep 21, 2002
sandy hook
Visit site
Little...out Roslo...in. Brian deserves a rest
Myers...out Poolman in. Need to give Tucker tougher minutes
Wheeler...out Dano in. Wheels needs some quiet time very inconsistent
Helly out Comrie in....not suggesting all this tonight but over the next week or so.
Morrissey Chariot played very well together.....let's see if Chariot has grown enough.

Reactions: HPsauce

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I expect Comrie tonight. Helle didn't practice yesterday and he doesn't seem to like game day skates. It would be a nice block of rest for him. It would also get Comrie in a game before too much rust sets in.

Of course Maurice may have a completely different plan

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
By the way , I've had alot of chances to be first on the GDT but i was once this season and the Jets got beat pretty bad , fool me once :laugh: I say start Helly until we pretty much can't get caught by the Wild , Then give Comrie a couple of games . Hope Trouba is ok we need him for the playoffs big time .

Reactions: Hobby Bull
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad