Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs. Golden Knights - Friday November 10 9:30pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

broinwhyteridge

Jun 27, 2011
Fire Maurice
Because they should be easier matchups. Vegas shouldn't be taken lightly but winnable. Arizona should be an easy 4 points based on their performance so far. They are big in the sense that we could be up 6 points on the division and still have some games in hand on a few teams. Every game is a big game right now but these are games we should win.
Those are usually the one's they have the most trouble with....

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
This feels like forever between games again. Really looking forward to this game and pumped for the amount of Jets fans it sounds like will be in attendance.

Reactions: Kgame

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Those are usually the one's they have the most trouble with....

I think that's the point. VGK have come back to earth a bit but they have still lost at home only once. Jets need to sweep these 3 games. The 2 points for beating VGK & Ari are the same as the 2 points you get for beating Pens or Blues but they should be easier to come by. If a team hopes to finish high in the standings they must beat the weak teams.

Reactions: GNP and Sabadecade

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
So, giving 18 year olds access to both guns and alcohol would be better? ;)

Better solution would be if legal age for domestic gun ownership would be 70 to 80 or more while mild lagers would be available to 17 yo from every mall and coke-automat.

Drunken, underaged (less then 70yo) dudes on a street with illegal gun would be legal targets for seniors, and also some kind killing fee would be paid to proactive seniors. Youth would then get their drunk in peace.

That way also homicides would go down in longer term, while expectable average age of population would gradually increase.

Drunken, illegal usage of any guns would be strictly restricted to 80+ seniors with severe senility, and gerontological mental problems for keeping necessary minimum level of chaos in the society. They would be protected by law and sent to the 'survival of the fittest' -style TV-reality show. Centennials would get access to bazookas, and...

Uh... /Off topic

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Yeah, an easy schedule is great for the team but it sure can make it boring for fans with these 3+ day breaks lol.

It's going to be great though when it's the last half of the season and a bunch of other teams are desperately trying to claw back into the race with no games in hand! A nice change from the past few seasons...

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
So looks like a few of the boys went to the UFC center in Vegas. I'm having trouble recognizing some players without their helmets. Lemieux Matthias Armia. Who else is in this picture?

IMG_4941.jpg

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
jesus look at Lemieux's thigh muscles...lol.

Who's the guy on the left? Little? Nah...looks a little like little in the face but too big, lol.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
So, giving 18 year olds access to both guns and alcohol would be better? ;)

Well they already have access to the guns and trust me on this. If an 18 year old, or a 17 year old or heck even a 15 year old wan to get some alcohol it really isn't that hard to accomplish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad