Pre-Game Talk: JETS vs. DUCKS - BACK IN WHITE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?

83e.jpg

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
Followed bromine on Twitter - checked off from To Do List

Retweeted bromine's tweet with the pic - checked off from To Do List

Tweeted pic to Scott Brown and True North - checked off from To Do List

Waiting for True North to notify me that the White Out Jerseys have arrived - not yet checked off from To Do List VERY IMPATIENTLY WAITING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN

Thanks Darth! Scott Brown has yet to contact me telling me that I get the first Whiteout Jersey for free plus a private suite for game 3 for my troubles. :yo: I'm sure he's just busy and will get to me on the weekend. I'm keeping my phone lines open!

Sir Sedated

Jul 22, 2011
Nevada USA
I'd rather be watching the Blackhawks/Preds game but all of the other central games are being played on sportsnet 360 and apparently I don't go that channel. Which I don't understand since according to shaw that is a basic cable channel. I'm gonna call them tomorrow.

I REALLY wanted to watch the Sens Habs match up. Went to NBC Live Extra...clicked on the "If you want to stream the Montreal v Ottawa game click here:" CRAP!!! Just a splash screen...no game! Missed the blatant Subban slash...DAMN!!! What is wrong with this guy? He was incredulous when the penalty was called...WTF!?! It was an OBVIOUS penalty! Major for sure...game misconduct, probably not.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
There is no emoticon that expresses my feelings about Jets playoff hockey. Go Jets

-- my game worn Scheifele Jersey (by me) is on full display in the living room as of this writing

Last edited:

BabaBooey1

Mar 18, 2015
Would have loved to create my own thread asking this question but NOOB rules prevent.

What jersey will everyone be wearing for tonight's game?
My Trouba Home jersey has yet to arrive so Evander Kane Away it shall be!

GO JETS GO

Mungman

It's you not me.
Mar 27, 2011
Outside the Asylum
I REALLY wanted to watch the Sens Habs match up. Went to NBC Live Extra...clicked on the "If you want to stream the Montreal v Ottawa game click here:" CRAP!!! Just a splash screen...no game! Missed the blatant Subban slash...DAMN!!! What is wrong with this guy? He was incredulous when the penalty was called...WTF!?! It was an OBVIOUS penalty! Major for sure...game misconduct, probably not.

When the major for slashing is called the game misconduct is automatic. Theresbno option for just a 5 minute penalty.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Would have loved to create my own thread asking this question but NOOB rules prevent.

What jersey will everyone be wearing for tonight's game?
My Trouba Home jersey has yet to arrive so Evander Kane Away it shall be!

GO JETS GO

My only white jersey is a #44 Bogo. Usually wear my blue Trouba to games, but gave the white one a teat drive last Saturday against the Flames and it worked okay :)

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
My only white jersey is a #44 Bogo. Usually wear my blue Trouba to games, but gave the white one a teat drive last Saturday against the Flames and it worked okay :)

You're going to wear out a little chest hole doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad