Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Maurice looks grumpy this afternoon

IMG_4251.jpg

Reactions: HannuJ

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Didn't get to post in the last two post game threads, but echo most people's thoughts on Poolman. I don't know how to get him in the lineup more, but I just know I want to see him in the lineup. His skating is very good, and his poise in the D zone is very good for a guy playing his first game in the NHL. Where I am very impressed with though was his first pass. I thought he was very good at puck retrieval, making a quick read on the pressure, making a quick move and then moving the puck in the game against the Oilers. I want to see more of that.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
2 on 1 drill now. Wheeler just scored a beauty all players cheered

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Based on jersey colour there's probably no lineup changes to forwards. Armia is in white like the top 6. Bottom 6 in blue.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Line rushes

Ehlers Scheifele Wheeler
Perrault Little Laine
Matthias Lowry Tanev
Dano Copp Petan

Armia

7D so lots of different pairings

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Forechecking Cycling drill which converts to a breakout drill once puck possession changes

ERYX

'Pegger in Exile
Oct 25, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Thanks for all the updates, Aavco!

I personally found the narrative that Buff was actually a healthy scratch and the team pretended it was an injury to be unlikely. The fact that he's not on the ice for practice in my mind supports that he is, in fact, hurt. Although I suppose some might read into it a feud with the coaching staff and he's refusing to practice but that just doesn't seem like something Buff would do from what little I know of his character/personality.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Thanks for all the updates, Aavco!

I personally found the narrative that Buff was actually a healthy scratch and the team pretended it was an injury to be unlikely. The fact that he's not on the ice for practice in my mind supports that he is, in fact, hurt. Although I suppose some might read into it a feud with the coaching staff and he's refusing to practice but that just doesn't seem like something Buff would do from what little I know of his character/personality.

Day to day proclamation from Maurice = surgery next week

Amirite?

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
PP practice now.

PP1

Scheifele Wheeler Perrault Laine Morrissey

PP2
Petan Little Ehlers Myers Trouba

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
PK pairs

Lowry Matthias
Tanev Copp
Armia Dano

Maurice starting to get loud now

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I just witnessed an amazing Laine one timer. Post and in 3/4 up the net. At least 100mph Helle had the deer in the headlight look. Stared at Pate after

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
the only complaint is 3rd and 4th line.
if they're used interchangeably, can't overly complain about what i'm seeing

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Formal practice over. Maurice did some kind of roll call just now. Called player by name. The answered yes or no. Could be"did you score today?" Lots of yeses only a few nos

After he said " good work out there fellas"

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Buff in civies looking in good spirits actually. Had to walk by a table of pizza. Almost grabbed a piece

IMG_4253.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad