Pre-Game Talk: Jets vs Canucks - Thur Oct 12 - 9:00 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
IMG_3494.jpg

This is my one and only home game this year. Family coming into town for the game from Winnipeg. Just win baby!

Hopefully I can get in and watch practice tomorrow

Questions questions.......

Helle or Mason?
Poolman in or out?
Buff in or out?
Hendricks time yet?
If so who gets sent down?

Reactions: Eyeseeing

SoCalJetsFan

Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
Temecula, CA
Well that win last night certainly lightened my mood.

Would like to see Helly get another start to see if he can post B2B wins. I am optimistic the Jets can get out of Van with a real .500 record.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
IMG_3494.jpg

This is my one and only home game this year. Family coming into town for the game from Winnipeg. Just win baby!

Hopefully I can get in and watch practice tomorrow

Questions questions.......

Helle or Mason?
Poolman in or out?
Buff in or out?
Hendricks time yet?
If so who gets sent down?
Hope you have a great time and are treated to a good game

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Not usually a fan of shaking up the line up after a win but I admit I don't care too much about the line up any more because Paul is going to do what he is going to do.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
I wouldn't be against that. I like Army more than I like Dano but I wasn't impressed with Armia so far this year.
I agree with you on armia playing poorly but maybe he got the message. But at least he can kill penalties. Stick him and hendricks in there. If armia wants to play properly but him back on the 3rd. If not put him on the 4th with hendricks and copp.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
My call: Helly and Poolman in. Buff still out with a nagging injury ;)Armia in for Petan and put back on the 3rd line. Top 6 stays the same.

This. Petan will sit. If Hendricks returns, things will get interesting

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Helle did his job. Allowed two goals. That's what he's going to be asked to do 30+ times this year. I'm not annointing him starter after one game. Back to Mason.

So youre annointing mason starter? Hes had 2 bad games. Helle has had 1 good game. I dont like going back to Mason. Its almost like... Yeah.. Mason u played like crap... Connor u didnt but... Steve you start. This makes no sense.
Helle looked better than Mason in preseason also. Ppl in the off season wanted a legit starter... Mason right now is worse than Hutch. Play the hot hand. Thats Helle.

Reactions: aqsw
Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
That last game in Edmonton could just as easily have been a loss. Same kind of perimeter shots that found their way past Mason could just as easily found their way past Hellebuyck. Lots of redirections that were inches away from tipping that game in the opposite direction.

That said Bucky stopped his & Mason didn't. Let Connor have the next start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad