GDT: Jets vs Avs (Feb-3rd, 6PM) "Jesus vs Frosty"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Why the f*** would we play left hand Chairot with Left hand Kuli when we have a better right hand option than Chairot in Poolman ready to go?

Either way Go Jets Go.

Reactions: DRC and Maxfli

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Some especially inspired character matching this game. :thumbu:

I hope we go all Cartman on these Rocky Mountain oysters. Figuratively speaking, of course.

tumblr_oo9az8LfGE1vsdvsxo1_1280.gif

Real test, must win, trap game. GJG

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Why the **** would we play left hand Chairot with Left hand Kuli when we have a better right hand option than Chairot in Poolman ready to go?

Either way Go Jets Go.

I thought Poolman was the weakest defender on the ice last game so perhaps its due to that. I don't particularly like the bottom pairing combo and hopefully Tucker gets back in soon.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Why the **** would we play left hand Chairot with Left hand Kuli when we have a better right hand option than Chairot in Poolman ready to go?

Either way Go Jets Go.

The Poolman hasn't been that good lately. I thought last game was his worst.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
I think Poolman is fundamentally a better player than Chiarot, and I suspect he'd look considerably better paired up with Kuli rather than Chiarot.

Reactions: DRC and LowLefty

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Chiapet icings over/under again set at 3.5

What is Byfugliens over under for lazy/ bad decisions? It never ceases to amaze me how we can lambaste a 6/7 guy for not being flawless but let our highest paid player loaf around the ice and do stupid things that compromise games.

ANYWAYS,

Fun fact: The Avalanche is only 2 games below us in terms of real .500. I always think of them as an 'easy win' but they never are

Reactions: Maxfli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad