t0hcfD8.jpg

Gdpmvf9.jpg

Last edited:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Brilliant Zhamnov , can always use a good laugh first thing in the morning . :laugh: Can't believe how Chef and Buff are dead ringers for each other . :laugh: Sorry Colorado but after the Vegas game i need to see the Jets put a absolute beat down on someone , 6-0 Jets . GO Jets GO!!

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Was just thinking something kind of funny , imagine if Chevy picked Neal up at the trade deadline , won't happen but that would be pretty funny . :laugh:

Last edited:

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
The Perrault character is reasonably brilliant!!

Thanks again Zhamnov - all hail the machine!
Jets 5 Avs 1. Fly with 1 and 2 helpers, Perrault with 2. :cheers:

Maecenas ut vadam
GJG

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
After practice yesterday , someone asked how bad Lowry was hurt and he said nothing major , probably a player tomorrow , as in tonight .

hmm that's a slightly more optimistic take-away from the comments I heard than my own. PoMo said he was going to be "re-evaluated" yesterday afternoon and they'd know more then. I don't really recall him indicating with any sort of confidence that Lowry was likely to play tonight. I certainly hope that's the case of course, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he misses one or 2 games.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
After practice yesterday , someone asked how bad Lowry was hurt and he said nothing major , probably a player tomorrow , as in tonight .

That's not what he said.

Yesterday's presser

Last edited:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Good to know it wasn't because of the shot to the head or the collisions with Engelland because I thought he looked off after the 2nd Engelland hit so I am relieved it isn't his left shoulder from that hit.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Not sure I understand the decision to sit Poolman and play Kuli on his off side. Do we really gain that much by having Chariot out there over Poolman that it offsets putting a guy in his "weaker" position? I mean I'd argue we don't actually gain anything by have Chariot out there over Poolman at all...

Reactions: SoCalJetsFan

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Y'know, I bet Chevy is really enjoying this season a lot. Got to be way less stress and strain on a daily basis when the team is near the top of the league all season long...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad