GDT: Jets vs Avs (Feb-16th, 7pm) - "Stranger Things"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Helle no longer seems to take morning skates. Buff missing is new but Enstrom is there today it seems

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
EGkB8ra.jpg

zwtS93b.jpg

q95tV2f.jpg

BJlbpKJ.jpg

ld0lB7P.jpg

XdpMJXJ.jpg

WqOFWnI.jpg

aSdus2J.jpg

wXSu4f2.jpg

ylIZXLK.jpg

FGHXaVS.jpg

rYDHmQe.jpg

YK1LrH4.jpg

iPcf8JG.jpg

Even more laughs than usual. :laugh:
Particularly like Rick r-alf and Buff-foot. :laugh:

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Awesome GDT! Might be my fav of the season. I'm a big Supernatural fan so I can't not love this. (double negative)

You forgot close encounter of the fourth kind. That movie was freaky as f***.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Awesome GDT! Might be my fav of the season. I'm a big Supernatural fan so I can't not love this. (double negative)

You forgot close encounter of the fourth kind. That movie was freaky as ****.

Are you part of the Laine conspiracy theory crowd? :sarcasm:

Reactions: FFHockey

Kratti

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2006
I really like these line combos, interesting to see how well they work out. Should be a fun game to (wake up to) watch!

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada

You forgot close encounter of the fourth kind. That movie was freaky as ****.

Funny at first I assumed you meant Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Looks like I missed out on this contribution to the genre?

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Soooooo much gold in this one Zham! Stonehenge, Hendricks, Coppcircles. Mother Tuckers used to be our go-to restaurant for years. I think they used to comp your meal if it was your birthday. Best salad bar I've ever seen too.

Boys should win this one easily but "stranger things" have happened.

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Go! :jets Go!

If everything is ready here on the dark side of the moon, play the five tones.

I saw Bigfoot once, it made a sound I would not want to hear twice in my life.

Last edited:

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Funny at first I assumed you meant Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Looks like I missed out on this contribution to the genre?

The Fourth kind is pretty good. Ties in with all the dissapearences in Nome, Alaska.

There also 5th kind which is direct communication with aliens. 6th kind which is death of human or animal from aliens and the 7th kind which is the creation of an alien/human hybrid. Fun stuff.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I saw a UFO once. I was up near Lee River - not far from Lac Du Bonnet. There was a group of us hanging out by the lake and we all spotted what looked like a point of light moving erratically in the sky. It was almost directly overhead (never saw it near the horizon). It looked about like a faint star but it wasn't a satellite or a plane or anything. It would sit nearly motionless then move across the sky, sometimes quite quickly, other times slowly. I thought it was maybe a lightning bug - but it didn't move like one at all, didn't get brighter or dimmer like one does. Maybe some kind of reflection? But the sky was clear. I'm not saying it was aliens. Just couldn't identify it. That was on April 19, 1998... (okay, maybe that part is made up ;) ).

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
The Fourth kind is pretty good. Ties in with all the dissapearences in Nome, Alaska.

There also 5th kind which is direct communication with aliens. 6th kind which is death of human or animal from aliens and the 7th kind which is the creation of an alien/human hybrid. Fun stuff.

So basically the X-files :yoda:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad