ylIZXLK.jpg

FGHXaVS.jpg

rYDHmQe.jpg

YK1LrH4.jpg

iPcf8JG.jpg

Lowered Expectations

Marner money
Feb 3, 2017
Steve "free" Mason! Luckily I wasn't drinking anything. Outstanding job, Mr Zhammer! Matthias and stone, hahah. Others are good too, but those stands out for me :)

And since the game will be on early Saturday morning (3AM) I will have to risk surprised and angry Mrs Vibescu asking "we really don't have wakeup alarm do we?" again as my wake up alarm goes off.

-EDIT-
To add the strangeness gallery, here is something that is relatively close to Finland: Has the mystery of the Baltic Sea Anomaly finally been solved?

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
It's a good thing the Jets don't have many back to back games Zhamnov , with the amount of time you must spend on these GDT's . :thumbu: Once again awesome job . Hey we actually had a good night on the out of town scoreboard last night , strange things are definitely happening . GO JETS GO !!!

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Trying to think back to the last Avs game where Helle shut them out. I know McKinnon was out but was Lowry also out?.... In any case, get an early goal again and repeat.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
It's a good thing the Jets don't have many back to back games Zhamnov , with the amount of time you must spend on these GDT's . :thumbu: Once again awesome job . Hey we actually had a good night on the out of town scoreboard last night , strange things are definitely happening . GO JETS GO !!!

The last back to back almost did kill me.
The extra day this week was nice.
I'm going to plan ahead for the next b2b so I don't have as much to do day of. The next GDT is quite involved but I have help on this one.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Hahaha @ Copp Circles, Harry and the Hendricksons and "Area 52" Rosie :thumbu:

The GDT reminds me of my early teens when I was very obsessed with UFOs, lake monsters, sasquatch and anything remotely paranormal. Any book I could find, I read. Do any of you remember those Time-Life books "Mysteries of the Unknown" commercials? lol

Someone mentioned a Coelacanth...I did a paper in Grade 7 science using the existence of the "living fossil" fish the Coelacanth to posit it was evidence that Nessie and other lake monsters were actually plesiosaurs. My teacher wasn't very impressed lol

Last edited:

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
"The real reason why Scheifele and Laine don't play together... aliens"
:eek:

Haha, that picture/quote made me laugh out loud. I watched some show on TV about aliens with that crazy hair guy once. He's a 10/10 on the entertainment scale, regardless of what you think about his theories. Maybe we could have him do a guest speaker spot for the coach's post-game interview.

Hats off for Copp circles too. :laugh:

Let's put away 2 points, and make it good race for #1 in the central vs. the Preds.
After all, we know Schwarzenegger plays for our GDT team, and he can blast the crap out of a Predator.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Ridiculously good GDT Zham! We're not worthy.

BTW, everyone knows that Nessie, Ogopogo and Manipogo are one in the same. Tunnels beneath the earth connecting all bodies of water is common knowledge.

I have a picture of Nessie from one of my trips to Scotland years ago, there is no other reasonable explanation for the image, therefore the only logical conclusion is a sea monster.

GJG, clean win these mofos!!

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
The only thing I take from this is that Zham doesn't believe eels exist.

{snip}

Or possibly Jesus although I'm guessing he's just referencing the hair style!

Jets are heavy favourites tonight. Bet365 is only paying 1.47:1 on the Jets, 2.75 for the Avs. Hardly worth it imho.

Go Jets Go!

m.

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad