Rumor: Jets shopping Trouba

Status
Not open for further replies.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
When Trouba was Hronek's age he actually had put up 51 points in 130 games the previous two seasons

And? Trouba apparently wasn't progressing much offensively at that point in his career if Hronek was able to outscore him in like 35 less games at age 21. Is it somehow a good thing that a guy with 2 years of experience is outscored by a guy with no experience?

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
So he had actually proven himself as an NHL quality player and wasn't being projected as a top Dman due to a tiny sample size?

Damn.

Yes, he had proven he couldn't outscore a rookie defensemen despite playing 35 more games and having 2 years more of experience.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Trouba to Blackhawks for Gustafsson and prospect Ian Mitchell-D

What's the deal with Gustafsson anyways? I never heard of the guy before this year and statistically he looked pretty average (statistically anyways) in the AHL despite being an older guy. Then he comes out and puts up 60 points on a below average team.

Is he really that good or was it fluke? Serious question, asking the people who have actually watched him play.

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
Yeah, and Kucherov outscored McDavid the same way he did Luke Glendening, since we want to make foolish comments.
Or we can both continue to cherry pick. But whatever makes you feel good. What the list of winners for those awards shows is it doesn’t mean a ton. I mean, good for Hronek, it’s a great accomplishment but let’s not pretend it makes him Josi.

Reactions: Snowman

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
Yes, he had proven he couldn't outscore a rookie defensemen despite playing 35 more games and having 2 years more of experience.
Why do you care so much about a player you think is such garbage? Just trolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad