Pre-Game Talk: Jets @ San Jose - Fri Nov 1/19 - 930 pm - TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
So are they going to bring someone up from moose? Right now we are still down Lowry and no extra fwd to sit in pressbox.
So
Roslo copp Perrault
Borque Gus shaw
You’d think they’d send Gus down soon. If laine is down they need 2 moose playing and one in pb.

kcin94

Jul 17, 2011
So are they going to bring someone up from moose? Right now we are still down Lowry and no extra fwd to sit in pressbox.
So
Roslo copp Perrault
Borque Gus shaw
You’d think they’d send Gus down soon. If laine is down they need 2 moose playing and one in pb.

I think Gus stays for good

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Lowry, Laine, and possibly Little out? Think there's time to throw a 7th at Petan and get him in tomorrow? Already knows the systems, waiver exempt to help the Moose when we're healthy.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Little injured now? This is getting ridiculous... Chipman needs to reverse whatever he did this offseason that offended the hockey gods. Decimation doesn't even begin describe what the Jets are going through... it seems no one is safe from injuries either on the Jets or on the Moose.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
What percentage of NHL games start at 6pm or 7pm Central? Those are all 4pm or 5pm starts on the West Coast. It's weird whenever I'm travelling out there when a bunch of the games are wrapped up by 7pm...

Anyway, I don't begrudge a few late games on the schedule.

5 pm starts were pretty much the norm with the Jets when I was living on the West Coast. It wasn't actually that bad as you could get home around 7, start the game on NHL.tv... be able to fast forward through all the period breaks and tv timeouts and finish watching the game right around when it ended live or just a few mins later (which is what I did most of the time). It's esp nice when they lay a stinker as then you don't feel like you wasted 3 hours on it.

Reactions: GeorgeJETson

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
The Baron is off probation! I HAVE MY LIKE BUTTON BACK!

You get the first Like Kyo! Cool Pepere.
Haha I'm honoured.

He was pretty cool, decided to become a professor instead because they got paid more at that time. Sucks because he would have played the same time as Orr.

Reactions: The Blue Baron

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
Looks like it’s injury related. Don’t let that stop you from making a big deal out of nothing though.

And how long had you been following the Jets again? The only times Pmo applies any changes is through injuries. Now if this initially was some kind of temporary experiment as you suggested one might get the 3rd line deployment, but PP1 => PP2 makes absolutely zero sense especially when dealing with Laine who has history of being the league's best powerplay weapon. Never even mind about being one of the best passers (if not the best) in this team. There's simply no one even close to as good in his slot. No, that was just Maurice having one of his brain farts.

Luckily it seems I don't have to witness this absurdity. Rather have him healing than start seeing some of those 10 minute show ups that fully decimated any sort of confidence he had last season.

Reactions: Mbraunm

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Little injured now? This is getting ridiculous... Chipman needs to reverse whatever he did this offseason that offended the hockey gods. Decimation doesn't even begin describe what the Jets are going through... it seems no one is safe from injuries either on the Jets or on the Moose.
Maybe the Jets are not putting any meat in the spaghetti sauce and here is your result?
lol
A number of years ago the Blue Bomber were accused of actually doing this when times were very lean with that club in the late 90s. Players were getting hurt. It was funny at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad