SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Jets 6-7-0 = 13 points, 4th in the wild card
Point leader - Nik Ehlers - 13 points

Sharks 4-8-1 = 9 points, 6th in the wild card
Point leader - Brent Burns - 13 points

Your comments as always, greatly appreciated .......

MisguidedDifferentIberianchiffchaff-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
the sharks are going to be very very very angry. feel sorry for the goalie cause its a b2b I believe he might see an 8 spot.

Reactions: Stumbledore

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
the sharks are going to be very very very angry. feel sorry for the goalie cause its a b2b I believe he might see an 8 spot.
This doesn't even make sense. It isn't a B2B for the goalie on Friday night, it is the 1st game after 2 off days and only the 2nd game in a 6 day period. The Saturday game against LV will be the B2B game where players and/or goalie might be tired.

Reactions: LucianoBorsato

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
This doesn't even make sense. It isn't a B2B for the goalie on Friday night, it is the 1st game after 2 off days and only the 2nd game in a 6 day period. The Saturday game against LV will be the B2B game where players and/or goalie might be tired.
What I mean is I think they are going to get hammered on friday and since we play on Saturday maurice might leave the friday goalie in no matter how many goals get scored. Could be a long night for the starter on Friday he shouldn't expect to get pulled if the score gets out of hand

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
What I mean is I think they are going to get hammered on friday and since we play on Saturday maurice might leave the friday goalie in no matter how many goals get scored. Could be a long night for the starter on Friday he shouldn't expect to get pulled if the score gets out of hand
Or we beat a team struggling more than us on Friday.

Reactions: kanadalainen

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
An easy win for the Jets. The trouble is on Saturday. If Helle starts against SJ you know the Jets have maxed out their points available. Then come back home and slaughter the Devils and all is right in our little world.

Reactions: AlaskaJet

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014

Do you know the way to San Jose?

Reactions: macmaroon

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
I look forward to seeing Kane again. I think there will be a fight. Probably Ehlers will cold clock him.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Now without Buff who is gonna be the one to B-Slap KooKoo Kane?

I guessing throw a Potato at him?
The only Jets players tomorrow night that Kane played with in Winnipeg: Wheeler, Little, Scheifele, Perreault (and Lowry, but he's suspended, so not playing).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad