Recalled/Assigned: Jets recall Hutchinson, Chiarot, and Redmond

teebanas

Feb 27, 2013
West St Paul MB
The Jets have bought out Pavelec and are keeping it a secret and need Hutchinson up for the rest of the season?! Perhaps?! Anyone?! Maybe!? :sarcasm:

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Oh please, for all that is holy in this world, let Pavelec not end the season in the injury list. He's not eligible for compliance buyout if he's injured.

This is threatening to become Chicago Cubs level bad luck.

DarthMonty

F*** CANCER
Aug 21, 2011
Optimismville
Wow they recalled all 3? So replacements for Pavelec, Bogosian, and ???

The rosters are "no limit" since the trade deadline - the players recalled may be just up for a look and a quick cup of coffee.

In all likelihood there will be a fair number of healthy scratches from the existing line-up once the Jets are eliminated.

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
The Jets will be out of it soon and will give Hutch a start I think. It would be nice to see Lowry or Lipon get into a game before the season is up.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
The Jets will be out of it soon and will give Hutch a start I think. It would be nice to see Lowry or Lipon get into a game before the season is up.

I hope so.
It would also be good to see Redmond have one last shot maybe if we lose him this summer.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Isn't ellerby hurt too? I missed the third period, but read a tweet that said he didn't play in the third.

fmax

Jun 11, 2011
Winnipeg
Oh please, for all that is holy in this world, let Pavelec not end the season in the injury list. He's not eligible for compliance buyout if he's injured.

This is my fear as well

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Never thought we'd see Redmon and Postma on the roster or in the game together after Ellerby was claimed.

Jeti

Blue-Line Dekes
Jul 8, 2011
MTL

Maybe he's cleared to play and they're benching him so he doesn't get hurt again, then they can buy him out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad