OT: Jets Lounge: Rogue Winter

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
I moving to Calgary in 2.5 weeks and I'm wondering how others watch Jets game outside of Manitoba? If I buy NHL centre ice will all the Jets games be available on there? Any other suggestions?

I use gamecenter for the convenience of watching it anywhere I am. Yes they are all on there except for games shown on sportsnet west (when we play the Oilers).

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Hope it goes well for you Allan. My mum's been recently diagnosed with arthritis on one hip.

How is she for pain? I take Diclofenac which is now max 100 mg per day. It was 150. I was usually between 100-250 before my injection. I took 50 yesterday and 75 today!

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
How is she for pain? I take Diclofenac which is now max 100 mg per day. It was 150. I was usually between 100-250 before my injection. I took 50 yesterday and 75 today!

What do they inject into your hip? Cortisone? I've got frozen shoulder in my left shoulder right now and that's a possible treatment. I had the same thing on the right side a few years ago and it just resolved itself after about 12-18 months, so I never got the injection.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France

She's not too bad on the pain yet, early stages. She's started taking some supplements, not sure what.

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
What do they inject into your hip? Cortisone? I've got frozen shoulder in my left shoulder right now and that's a possible treatment. I had the same thing on the right side a few years ago and it just resolved itself after about 12-18 months, so I never got the injection.

The doctor recommended against cortisone. Sounds like it's falling out of favor because it can actually accelerate the wear. I had a Durolane injection which is what your body naturally produces for lubricity and it can aid in repair of the cartilage.

I'm pretty sure Durolane is only available for hips and knees though. Huge improvement. It's like somebody greased my hip after years of neglect. It was like a bone dry door hinge before!

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
IMO The Witcher 1 is terrible, don't try to pick it up. Combat is awful, voice acting is less than stellar, and it has not aged well at all.

I did dabble a little bit in The Witcher 2 and it's actually a good game, but I couldn't get into it the way I got into The Witcher 3. But it's still worth a shot.

I picked it up, and this rings true. It gave some interesting insight in the world, but not much more than that. Less than $10 though, so I don't mind it.

Second one has started out much stronger than the first.

flyingkiwi

Oct 28, 2014
France
Spending Christmas just how I like it - not celebrating and doing bugger all.

And by bugger all I mean carefully deliberating my Steam sale purchases and playing Forza.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Merry Christmas Happy Hanukkah and mostly Peace on earth to all! :santa::hhan:

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
Merry Christmas half an hour early from Ontario!

Here's to another year of bickering, amazing highs, and lowly lows!

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Got tickets for my first pair of Jets tickets for Xmas! Me and the lady will be in the Peg on the 21st of Jan for the Jets vs. Blues game! Pumped!

Repoman

Jun 21, 2012
Winnipeg, MB
Merry Christmas! Hope if you were on your way out or in to the city you've left/here already. Most flights in and out are canceled tonight and tomorrow morning.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Merry Christmas! Hope if you were on your way out or in to the city you've left/here already. Most flights in and out are canceled tonight and tomorrow morning.

I am travelling with the Family on the 28th so I am hoping Winnipeg has dug out by then.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Got tickets for my first pair of Jets tickets for Xmas! Me and the lady will be in the Peg on the 21st of Jan for the Jets vs. Blues game! Pumped!

Blues are always a tough team to play against but enjoy your first game Daximus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad