OT: Jets Lounge: post-Jedi edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Hey guys this is interesting. I was awarded a trophy by Carolina Hurricane......WTF is that and why didn’t I know about this. Is it good or bad? How do I find out what it is for?

I never win trophies

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
Jennifer Jones showing again why her rink should have been at the Olympics

homan-rachael.jpg

"We are not amused"

:highclap: GJJG

EastRiver

Jul 1, 2012
Canada
Hey guys this is interesting. I was awarded a trophy by Carolina Hurricane......WTF is that and why didn’t I know about this. Is it good or bad? How do I find out what it is for?

I never win trophies
Clicked on your trophy points under your profile and this came up.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 10.18.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 10.18.18 PM.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 18

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012

I never win trophies

I was awarded the same a few days ago. It gets awarded to you when you hit a certain 'Likes' threshold. It likely comes from the Canes board gaming the "Likes" feature by 'liking' pretty much every post on their board.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I remember seeing him play in Winnipeg for the short lived triple A team the Winnipeg Whips

one other person

Tripping thru time and space
Feb 19, 2018
Sunny St. Somewhere
Working in the public sector and getting Easter Monday off was nice. I felt so smart, like everyone that had to work was a sucker (which i'm now.)

However, I may be sick tomorrow

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I was awarded the same a few days ago. It gets awarded to you when you hit a certain 'Likes' threshold. It likely comes from the Canes board gaming the "Likes" feature by 'liking' pretty much every post on their board.

Ahhhhhh that makes sense.

Hammer Slammer

Mar 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Heading to Europe for 2 weeks on Sunday (London/Paris/Krakow) with my wife. Planned it last year and completely forgot the playoffs existed. Whoops. It's been a while so I didn't even give the dates a second thought until a month ago.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Heading to Europe for 2 weeks on Sunday (London/Paris/Krakow) with my wife. Planned it last year and completely forgot the playoffs existed. Whoops. It's been a while so I didn't even give the dates a second thought until a month ago.

You'll be back for the Nashville series then :thumbu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad