Winnipeg
Destroy the mustard kitties on Tuesday.

5305d65f1d5db98151fdae0b2a1d72235bba2290.gifv

b949b33fadd577d4b506855d762c9cf6df26eb1e.gifv

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I'm not sure why some want Pionk off the power play? He was one of the few guys moving around which is our biggest problem. Putting Niku in his place provides no obvious benefit. He doesn't have a cannon, and Pionk is a much better defender and actually does not pose a significant risk being the last man back.

The power play would get better if the Jets moved a lot more and threw some different looks at the opposing pk.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
First of all, just wanted to thank everyone that was looking out for me a couple weeks ago. I really appreciate it, probably more than you might even think.

Second of all: I'd like to see us leave them damn mustard cats in the following 'condition':

View attachment 315839
Good to hear from you AlphaLackey , hope everything worked itself out and you are doing ok . :thumbu: Dogs are waaaaaaay better than cats . :laugh:

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I'm not sure why some want Pionk off the power play? He was one of the few guys moving around which is our biggest problem. Putting Niku in his place provides no obvious benefit. He doesn't have a cannon, and Pionk is a much better defender and actually does not pose a significant risk being the last man back.

The power play would get better if the Jets moved a lot more and threw some different looks at the opposing pk.
I think Pionk is still ineffective in how he feeds Laine. Passes are too often a bit out of the strike zone, and his passes are often too slow.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Get niku on for pionk and ehlers for Wheeler.. It improves. Paul won't do that tho cuz he doesn't have the ability to actually give vets less minutes

I would bet we instantly and vastly improve the PP. But you're right, for some reason Maurice won't ever remove Wheeler from anywhere, and no way would he put a rookie in place of a regular.

Ehlers and Niku? No way that they ever play where they would improve the teams chances.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg

Niku doesn't have a cannon, but imo he's smarter and gets more shots through from the point. He's very good at picking his spots, and his peripheral vision seems better.

Reactions: Tepponumminen27

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Ya i like all animals :thumbu: but cats are still little bastards . :laugh:

Those parents are weapons grade stupid. Babies and small children can do things that trigger a fear response in animals. And you could tell that cat wanted to be elsewhere. That baby could have lost an eye if a claw had gotten in. And then they post it on social media as if this was something funny. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad