chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
Screenshot_20200203-102925~2.png

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Another huge game. Against the Preds. Another as close to a must win as you can get in February. A win here would be pretty big in keeping in the fight and pushing off the Preds a bit. A loss will be less then ideal for any hope

Reactions: Jets 31

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Those parents are weapons grade stupid. Babies and small children can do things that trigger a fear response in animals. And you could tell that cat wanted to be elsewhere. That baby could have lost an eye if a claw had gotten in. And then they post it on social media as if this was something funny. :shakehead
Agreed , tis' today's kids though . I'm hoping the cat was at least declawed .:thumbu:

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Those parents are weapons grade stupid. Babies and small children can do things that trigger a fear response in animals. And you could tell that cat wanted to be elsewhere. That baby could have lost an eye if a claw had gotten in. And then they post it on social media as if this was something funny. :shakehead
I felt bad so i deleted it . :thumbu:

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
What is SB Cash ? Apparently i have 1,200,000 , hey now i can retire early . :laugh:

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
I wonder if Little should come back , i guess they would have great doctors though that would have to ok it .

im not convinced hes coming back... its been 3 months and he just started skating daily without contact a couple weeks ago... 2 months to go in the season. How is he magically going to jump to contact and back in the lineup after 3 months if he has not yet... i get they would be very cautious and would tell him if they feel he should pack it in. If he is healthy and good i would love him back because it helps our team. But only if we are still in a realistic playoff fight by that point. If not keep him out. 2 head injuries in 1 year and now something like 3-4 in his NHL career. Life and family before hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad