Post-Game Talk: Jets hold on, win 2:1

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Buff and Morrissey were the best D by a stretch.

Myers is terrifying me when passing in his own end.

Ehlers is on fire, watching him play is honestly a treat.

Helle is playing excellent hockey.

I'm glad we locked him down when we did. If he hits 70 plus points this year we are looking at patio g hi 8 million per.

Reactions: Dayofthedogs

Skiffer55

Logan Stanley's Cup
Jun 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Completely logical statement.
o_O

Team has played well for the most part the past 3 games and have wins to show for it.

We've had, statistically speaking, above average goaltending the past 3 games. If they kept playkng like against Toronto and Calgary we'd be close to 0-5 since we're not scoring a ton and Mo would be on the hot seat. Makes sense to me.

Reactions: JetsFan815

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Man, that game was tense as f***. I'm glad they pulled out the win. Three in a row. I knew Perreault was injured as soon as he took that blocked shot at the end of the second. I hope it's not a long-term injury. Same with Stulikov. Well, this will just open up opportunities for players who shouldn't be in the AHL.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
- Buff with no look drop pass in pizza zone
- Helly blinding cross face glove save to start game
Survived both incidents, last year game would have been done before 3rd.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Whst we need is perreault to be fine. He needs to be on top 6

Reactions: Kgame

Boreal

Jun 26, 2012
Wins are better than losses. That was ok. On to the next one!

Bring on Torts!

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
For the life of me I can't understand why some people just constantly look for the negative.

Jets did well, got a win. Props to them all, including Mo.

I'm with you -
You'd think Mo would at least get a break on the games we win -

Reactions: libertarian

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
The real negative about the game (besides the injuries) is the vets still taking unnecessary penalties.

Is it surprising? I am surprised there weren't more penalties taken by the Jets. Penalties tend to get taken when you are on your heals and stuck in your own zone for like a 60-70% of the game

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Oh Perrault will sit alright. Scheifele had a good game

Are you sure you were watching the right guy because that was far from a good game for Scheif. Couldn't finish, couldn't win a faceoff, had easily the worst corsi and gamescore in his line.

Reactions: Kgame

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
The real negative about the game (besides the injuries) is the vets still taking unnecessary penalties.

Still lots of the "stick in on the hands" type penalties - it's almost as natural to most as skating - you can tell the guys are finding it tough to lay off.

lomiller1

Jan 13, 2015
Glad we got the win but if we don't start playing a lot better it's going to be a rough season. We are nowhere close to where we should be given the talent on the team.

Reactions: ps241

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad