Post-Game Talk: Jets hold on, win 2:1

SM

Public Enemy #1
Oct 1, 2015
MB
Quick thoughts while I wait for my buddy to finish at the urinal at BMP.

Ehlers looked great. Buff doing bad Buff thangs a lot this game. Laine almost had a few, but isn’t quite in regular season form just yet. If both Perreault and Kulikov are out, I happily welcome in Connor/Roslovic and Poolman into the lineup.

A theee game win streak feels so good this early.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Don't want to see Tanev in the top 6 (or top 9) again. He's a zero offensively and terrible defensively! Little had no idea how to read him to play with him.

It's hard to get a read on a Tasmanian Devil:

tenor.gif

StiffSquid

Nov 17, 2016
North Carolina
10 games. 3 down 7 to go.

Helle spectacular , 1st line got going in the third. Pretty good game from Little. Fairly boring game in general though. Laine looked quite awful , boy really needs to get going. Maybe bring Connor up and sit Laine for a few.

Reactions: Kgame and kunekune

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Wow, a streak!

Games are getting uglier and uglier since Edmonton. Bottom 6 not contributing at even strength or special teams. That's not good.

But winning feels gooooood!!

kunekune

Feb 17, 2016

Helle spectacular , 1st line got going in the third. Pretty good game from Little. Fairly boring game in general though. Laine looked quite awful , boy really needs to get going. Maybe bring Connor up and sit Laine for a few.

Agree send him down to Moose!

Reactions: EnglishJet

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Great game Helle! Wheeler was good, liked Ehlers' game. Hope Kuli and MP aren't out long. They better call up Connor. Don't want to see Tanev in the top 6 (or top 9) again. He's a zero offensively and terrible defensively! Little had no idea how to read him to play with him.

Bucky saving Mo's job.

Completely logical statement.
o_O

Team has played well for the most part the past 3 games and have wins to show for it.

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017

Is that sitting Laine for a few thing a bad joke I'm not getting? Him and Little were the best Jets forwards just last game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad