The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
i92bOBh.gif

.... Sis Boom Bah... Jets...

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Most of the team was bad but PLD killed the Jets chances with the first 2 goals that were on him. Jets never had a chance after that. That PP goal with 3 mins to go and down 4 is a perfect example of how he has been piling up empty calorie points while not being the player we need him to be. I would rather Korpisalo got a shutout than he get to pad his point totals with some garbage time points. 0 hits all game from him. Bad on the faceoff dot too like he has been for a few games. Connor's goal scoring ability also disappeared as soon as the black shadow of 80 landed on his line.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Most of the team was bad but PLD killed the Jets chances with the first 2 goals that were on him. Jets never had a chance after that. That PP goal with 3 mins to go and down 4 is a perfect example of how he has been piling up empty calorie points while not being the player we need him to be. I would rather Korpisalo got a shutout than he get to pad his point totals with some garbage time points. 0 hits all game from him. Bad on the faceoff dot too like he has been for a few games. Connor's goal scoring ability also disappeared as soon as the black shadow of 80 landed on his line.
like clock work... and rofl at blaming him for connor, like we weren't hoping connor would get the monkey off his back for the first 13 games while playing with scheifele...

None

Feb 22, 2012
3rd line's sh% coming back down to Earth and the top lines couldn't generate enough.

3rd line and 3rd pair did about as well as you can ask them on any given night. Samberg and Schmidt were solid in their mostly sheltered role. Dillon and Pionk were awful. Morrissey and Demelo were treading water.

Nearly every high danger chance was going in on Rittich for the first 40 minutes and that's not good enough regardless of defensive breakdowns in my opinion. Gotta stop some of them to keep the team in it.

Reactions: surixon

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Don't know why I didn't see Axel Fjalby in the lineup, as he hustles hard, and looked very good the last couple of games. It seems like the Jets lacked intensity, and were not able to click on their passes. They had no rhythm tonight, and could not get anything going. Deserved to lose this one, and I hope they learn not to take opponents lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad