Post-Game Talk: Jets flush 2 points lose 3 -1

Status
Not open for further replies.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
It was legit. Had McDavid's stick in his armpit and tied him up.
Wish I had a PVR. If it was indeed holding, it fooled me. Live it looked like both players getting tangled up. On to the next one. Bones 0-3
I wanted another look because it looked like mcdavid grabbed his stick from the replay I saw

Looked like 2 guys tangled eachother up. Ill have to catch the replay when its posted on youtube.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
After a good start to the season last 10 games the Jets are 43.48% xGoals, 5th worst in the league. The only teams below them Chicago, Montreal, Arizona and the Sharks.

The process shows signs of completely breaking down. If this continues then it will be reminiscent of the 18-19 season where the Jets were hot to start the season in the win-loss record only to be one of the worst teams in the league from December onwards.

TheHead

Defence? We don't need no stinking defence!
Mar 15, 2018
Winnipeg
On our heels 90% of game….Helly stood on his head and one brain fart and I saw where this was going….lets stop the slide! Helly deserved better…. Little to no adjustments to try and combat the oilers attack. Predictable ending,

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Wish I had a PVR. If it was indeed holding, it fooled me. Live it looked like both players getting tangled up. On to the next one. Bones 0-3

Looked like 2 guys tangled eachother up. Ill have to catch the replay when its posted on youtube.

McDavid was fighting to get in front of Vilardi and Vilardi hooked his stick a bit. I don't know if it was intentional but it certainly didn't allow McDavid to use his stick and then he dropped it to demonstrate what was happening. Kind of hard to ignore when a player lets go of his stick and it's still tangled in your equipment.

Reactions: B33R LEAGUE

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
After a good start to the season last 10 games the Jets are 43.48% xGoals, 5th worst in the league. The only teams below them Chicago, Montreal, Arizona and the Sharks.

The process shows signs of completely breaking down. If this continues then it will be reminiscent of the 18-19 season where the Jets were hot to start the season in the win-loss record only to be one of the worst teams in the league from December onwards.
Don't you mean last season? Or both I guess.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014

It's not even December, quit worrying.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Don't you mean last season? Or both I guess.

Last season a lot of the early record was goaltending driven. 18-19 they were actually good until the wheels fell off in December and they played like a lottery team.

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
This team is starting to look a ton like last year's again. The skip button on the PVR is getting a workout.

Reactions: The Blue Baron

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
They were - the difference was that shitty drop stick penalty with minutes left.
The difference is everyone in the building knowing they would be trying to set Draisaitl up at the side of the net and ignoring him anyways.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
McDavid was fighting to get in front of Vilardi and Vilardi hooked his stick a bit. I don't know if it was intentional but it certainly didn't allow McDavid to use his stick and then he dropped it to demonstrate what was happening. Kind of hard to ignore when a player lets go of his stick and it's still tangled in your equipment.

Ill have to see it again, but if Villardi let go of his stick, It seemed like it could have just as easily been tangled in 97s equipment.

Its a legit call though, and a high iq play by 97.

Reactions: kanadalainen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad