GDT: Jets @ Blues • Tue, Jan 31 • 7PM CT • TSN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
are you not agreeing with me here. you say helle's .912 is probably not good enough and pavs is worse. so if the 2 options are probably not good enough and bad does that not mean Maurice has been given 2 bad options.

One hasn't been good enough but has a high likelihood of being good enough, given his age and track record. One is bad, has always been bad and has a very low likelihood of ever being good enough , given his age and track record.

Even if we accept, and I emphasize if, that he has been given 2 bad options, how does that excuse him from willingly selecting the worse of those 2 options?

I'll give Maurice this much, he should have never been saddled with Hutch to start the year, a more experienced goalie should have been acquired at the very least to pair with Helle........not named Ondrej Pavelec.

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg
While I don't really like our chances with Pav in net... I was just checking out the Blues lineup for tonight.

Alexander Steen - Paul Stastny - David Perron
Jaden Schwartz - Jori Lehtera - Vladimir Tarasenko
Robby Fabbri - Patrik Berglund - Ryan Reaves
Scottie Upshall - Ivan Barbashev - Nail Yakupov

Fabbri with Reaves. 4th line of Barbshev and Yak... that group really is a shadow of what it was last year.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
One hasn't been good enough but has a high likelihood of being good enough, given his age and track record. One is bad, has always been bad and has a very low likelihood of ever being good enough , given his age and track record.

Even if we accept, and I emphasize if, that he has been given 2 bad options, how does that excuse him from willingly selecting the worse of those 2 options?

I'll give Maurice this much, he should have never been saddled with Hutch to start the year, a more experienced goalie should have been acquired at the very least to pair with Helle........not named Ondrej Pavelec.

I agree. especially the last paragraph. i think they are still worries about helle's psyche

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Time for Sheif to light it up , hopefully whatever was ailing him is healed . 2 goals from Sheif and 2 from Laine and a beastly game from Big Buff .

Inflict

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg
So with Pavelec in net, I guess we are legitimately tanking? Either that or he is being showcased to try and trade him at the deadline. Really upset that Hellebuyck is not starting.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
So with Pavelec in net, I guess we are legitimately tanking? Either that or he is being showcased to try and trade him at the deadline. Really upset that Hellebuyck is not starting.

That's Maurice for you. Stubborn to a fault.

grieves

silent prayer
Apr 27, 2016
No pressure on Laine to score. So he will. Except this is exactly what he thinks. So he won't. Except he knows that so he will. Ecpekt Skore W-ill, so theyre done that won't.

Laine with 2 points. Easy.

Tesaka

Jun 28, 2016
Finland
Good morning from Finland again. I had very great 3 am wake, then I read Pavs is starting.... I hope boys are ready to score, minimum 4 needed for the win.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
With so many of us thinking we'll need at least 4 to win Pavs will probably shut the door on the Blues just to **** with everyone. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad