Post-Game Talk: Jets beat the Jerks in OT 4-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
raw

I was thinking about how I'd make a comment about not needing to clench in the third like we used to and then that happened.

Whatever, still got 2 points.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
As a Jets fan, this was a hectic yet thrilling ending to the game.
As a fantasy owner of both Aho and Necas, who had to sit Scheifele, this was a pleasing outcome.

But man, they gotta give their heads a shake after that Leafs-esque collapse.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Lovely stuff - a win's a win hey?

Rittich - well, I can't really blame the guy for the quick three. Three tips.. with a double shifted bunch of forwards in front of him. Manage those lines better and we may have not had to go to OT.

JoMo is playing career hockey at the moment. A sniping D, yes please.

Dubois with the crazy assed breakout pass in OT.

Last edited:

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
A really well played game at 5v5 that almost turned into an embarrassment. I don't care about giving Carolina the point. The process was good tonight at evens. 2 of the 3 goals with the man pulled were luck of the draw type of seeing eye floaty shots from the point.

Jets defended really well and gave them almost nothing when the men were even. They kept Carolina under 30 shots, which rarely happens.

Get f***ed Svechnikov you loser clapping your stick against the ice during the Morrissey breakaway hoping to fool him into thinking it was a Jets player behind him and making a bad drop pass. This is not beer league hockey where that kind of move works.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
3/5 Hammers tonight it was going to be 5/5 but the Jets brain cramped in the last 5, so Rittich played well goals were not his fault even though some will say the opposite, Easy Mount with his first goal, Scheifele is playing great but the star tonight was Joshua who is a FN beast

mc-hammer.gif
mc-hammer.gif
mc-hammer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad