kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
jets.jpg

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Well, we're shitkicking teams that we oughtta shitkick, which is good

I'm curious to see what happens Tuesday. Does Bones leave this line up together after two dominant performances vs weaker oppo to see what it can do against a contender?

Worst case scenario is you leave things as are and lose, which opens the door for some changes

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Well, we're shitkicking teams that we oughtta shitkick, which is good

I'm curious to see what happens Tuesday. Does Bones leave this line up together after two dominant performances vs weaker oppo to see what it can do against a contender?

Worst case scenario is you leave things as are and lose, which opens the door for some changes
I think you get Samberg back in unless he has something nagging him. Also don't think you would not want Miller getting reps with his new team. Not sure about Perfetti, as the 4th line did pretty much all you could ask tonight and Gus hasn't played a lot this year.

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
I would like to see Toffifee benched for the rest of the season. I originally wanted it for Barron but his goal, nice as it was, was disallowed. TT cost me the trifecta in the prediction contest. That sh*t just won't fly.

It is nice that our journey men TT, Ehlers and KFC Chipped in to help our stalwarts like Stanley and Namestnikov win this game. Belle gives up a goal. Would likto see our solid #1 goalie Larry Bro get the majority of games. 😆

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
I would like to see Toffifee benched for the rest of the season. I originally wanted it for Barron but his goal, nice as it was, was disallowed. TT cost me the trifecta in the prediction contest. That sh*t just won't fly.

It is nice that our journey men TT, Ehlers and KFC Chipped in to help our stalwarts like Stanley and Namestnikov win this game. Belle gives up a goal. Would likto see our solid #1 goalie Larry Bro get the majority of games. 😆
Never mind. Apparently I picked Ehlers. Dumb move, guy sucks more than a Hoover.😂

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
I think you get Samberg back in unless he has something nagging him. Also don't think you would not want Miller getting reps with his new team. Not sure about Perfetti, as the 4th line did pretty much all you could ask tonight and Gus hasn't played a lot this year.
I don't the F lines change tbh but Samberg/Miller is likely. Samberg almost assuredly barring somethin unforseen.

Reactions: KingBogo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia