Post-Game Talk: Jets 5 Stars 3 Chevy love edition

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
As promised in the GDT, here is my Pro Chevy post.
**Please note that these opinions expressed may not necessarily reflect those of White Out.

1297505136656_ORIGINAL.jpg

The architect, the manager of the year, Kevin Cheveldayoff has constructed a roster that just made the Dallas Stars their punching bag and the St Louis Blues a speed bump. All hail Kevin C and his band of merry young hockey superstars!

Three cheers for the Jets and Chevy!!

cheveldayoff.jpg

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Wins are great
Would have been happy with splitting the B2B
Gravy
Great 2nd period comeback

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
That 3rd period is some of the worst hockey I have seen the Jets play all season. Disgusting how the Jets keep chipping the puck in and not even trying. Disrespectful to Hutch and to the other players on the team who are blocking shots and taking hits against the boards

??? I get that defence-first hockey isn't that entertaining, but taking zero chances is how you cash in a big lead in the third. Heck, it's how you cash in a one-goal lead in the third more often than not.

Another excellent game, and about what you'd expect from a 3rd string goalie when your backup is injured. Here's hoping Mason gets healthy before the playoffs start.

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
Oooh yeah! 4 points in back to back divisional games against teams chasing us. Huge monster game from our sniper who is warming up for the playoffs. What’s not to love there?

Reactions: Scheifelaine

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
??? I get that defence-first hockey isn't that entertaining, but taking zero chances is how you cash in a big lead in the third. Heck, it's how you cash in a one-goal lead in the third more often than not.

Another excellent game, and about what you'd expect from a 3rd string goalie when your backup is injured. Here's hoping Mason gets healthy before the playoffs start.

How is it defense first when you are bleeding shots? Atleast try to play in the o-zone. Not only is that showing respect to your goalie but also to your fellow players who are forced to block clappers and take hard hits against the boards when you just chip the puck into the ozone and do nothing until the other team takes the d-zone. You should not have to block a barrage of hard slapshots in a 5-2 game that is pretty much over.

Anyways, glad for the win onwards and upwards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad