Post-Game Talk: Jets 4 - Rags 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
Madison Square Garden is cool. So are Mad Dog hat tricks.

Was a great win against one of the NHL's best. That's what you want.

In lieu of a mashup, I'd like to honor Alpha Lackey's GDT and the Winnipeg Jets with a crusty af cover by my favorite band. One I won't be listening to myself, as I'm frustratingly sick and can't tolerate sensory overload.

Let's keep it going.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
5/5 Stickmen tonight, first and foremost everyone on the team did their job. Starts in net Helle solid, Scheifele is the Winnipeg Jets, KFC some go some bad, D men were stout, A I does his job and the coaches like that, 4th line had it's moments., Just a solid season defining win against one of the best teams in the league in their barn. I guess that makes us a great team. As always keep collecting points.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Last edited:

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
IO'Fellow enjoying highlife on topline coming in from 4th line grind la kings 1-3-1 d coaching.
This calls for a Hockey Professor burner commentary. :)

Jets keep winning with the Swedish lucky charm Slow Gus in the lineup!
He definitely is that. :)

Business trip and dinner precluded me from experiencing this victory. Anxiously watching the clock tick down on the live score pinned to my phone. Great to see them pull out the W.

Way to go boys! Go Jets Go!
You need to go watch this game, its SICK.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I'm not even upset for Scheifele scoring with 8 seconds after I had 3-2 Jets.:laugh:
I just want to hear from the people who said Jets can't beat playoff teams.
How is beating the #1 team in their own barn ... is that good enough for you?
I also saw Connor win a board battle to set up the first goal too.
At this rate crows will be extinct by the end of the season.

Connor had a great game.

Ponds

ꮯꭺꭲꭺꮯꮮꭹꮪꮇ!
Nov 2, 2023
Anacita
I'll also add, I'm very happy with the additions of Money and TT. They make the Jets a much more complete, offensively dangerous team. They were just what the team needed, couldn't imagine the roster without them now. TT also had some smart defensive plays tonight, his experience and IQ are already paying huge dividends.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I'll also add, I'm very happy with the additions of Money and TT. They make the Jets a much more complete, offensively dangerous team. They were just what the team needed, couldn't imagine the roster without them now. TT also had some smart defensive plays tonight, his experience and IQ are already paying huge dividends.
100% this. It filled out our top 6 very nicely. We now have 2 very dangerous top 2 lines, with more than enough talent to make up strong 4th line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00