razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Pooh approved.
OIG.mfVyLP.jpeg

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I'm not even upset for Scheifele scoring with 8 seconds after I had 3-2 Jets.:laugh:
I just want to hear from the people who said Jets can't beat playoff teams.
How is beating the #1 team in their own barn ... is that good enough for you?
I also saw Connor win a board battle to set up the first goal too.
At this rate crows will be extinct by the end of the season.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Rangers coach missed a trick there. Most of the Jets recent opponents at home have been putting out their best line and one of the two best offensive d-men against the Jets top line. Rangers tried to match their best line involving Panarin against the Monahan line for the first 2 periods and matched up the Zibenajad line which is pretty average against the Jets top line. Not sure if the matchups make a difference but pretty stark departure from other coaches.

Good game overall... not a great 1st but the 2nd and most of the 3rd was pretty good. Scheifele and Morrissey both had great games. Dillon with some nice offensive plays that you don't usually see from him. Samberg with some pretty clutch plays including breaking up that 3 on 1, he should never be in the healthy scratch rotation.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Statement victory

#1 line statement

Helly makes a statement for Vezina

Arniel makes a statement by sitting Perfetan
Improbable victory based on their record vs playoff teams but that was playoff hockey by the Jets. I thought after 2 easy wins there would be a let down. I was wrong! Hope there is no letdown over the next few games!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad