Post-Game Talk: Jets 3 Bolts 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Stanley

May 26, 2021
Injuries have always brought the best out of the Jets.

This needs to be explored more.
There's no way around it, this team is made up of slackers. When they go into a game knowing they need to do something they play well. It's when they wait for the first goal to start playing it goes to hell.

Reactions: braunm

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
I think we should focus more on that fact that we've won every game that Morrissey has been out.
Ok that is some high level analysis.
I should have prefaced it with old having one foot out the door, which leads me to question his motivation. I should read the 'crowd' better lol

Reactions: Atoyot

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Ok that is some high level analysis.
I should have prefaced it with old having one foot out the door, which leads me to question his motivation. I should read the 'crowd' better lol
I was just ribbing you, I'm of the opinion that he should have been traded at the deadline but him playing disinterested still makes us a better team than Stenlund at his best.

Reactions: johnnyonthspot

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I was just ribbing you, I'm of the opinion that he should have been traded at the deadline but him playing disinterested still makes us a better team than Stenlund at his best.

The best part about HF is you can read takes that range from well researched and nuanced, to dubious, all in one place.

Reactions: Guardian17

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Yes, I've got a sublet from April through August.

Had a great weekend. Watched the Tampa game laying on a friend's couch with my laptop balanced on my stomach, shovelling in an entire bag of chips and downing 3 half litre beers.

Today, I've put on almost 2 kilos and everything still tastes of salt. I guess all my references to the XBF as Lardo are coming back to haunt me. Karma has a nasty itch.

It may be time to update my avatar.

Last edited:

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Saw this on tiktok and it's pretty bad ass.
View attachment 668425

GleamingIncompatibleHarlequinbug.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad