Post-Game Talk: Jets 2 - Coyotes 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2006
Thank you for the avatar and fulfilling your promise. On extreme magnification, I can confirm you are indeed wearing a bikini but both it and your facial features are obscured. Well played. And I suppose it serves us right. I can see why you got the event/model/hostess whatever it is job. At the risk of breaking his heart, I think you're a lot more attractive than Macmaroon in his avatar.
This is not creepy at all.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
If we can ever figure out how to get our talent scoring again this season could still end up pretty successful for us.

Are you a Surgeon... ?

They require heart transplants...

Love the positivity though...

Thanks...

I agree.

It's not creepy at all for guys to enjoy looking at a picture of a woman in a bikini.

But enjoying videos of animals dragging their anus across a carpet? Definitely creepy.

Then my one Dachsund is creepy...

Everynight... and she stares at Me as she does it...

:laugh:

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
I agree.

It's not creepy at all for guys to enjoy looking at a picture of a woman in a bikini.

But enjoying videos of animals dragging their anus across a carpet? Definitely creepy.

Let me speak on that

In February ‘21, our Jets were down and not doing anything against Ottawa (check prior GDTs if you wish)

So I posted a gif of a dog dragging with the comment of someone get off their ass and doing something. About 4 posts later Paul Stastny scores 8 seconds in the second period

Alpha went on a tangent about statistics or poker or something and then I posted “back to itchy ass dog”

That’s been something Alpha and I have joked about over the past couple of years. Alpha been a good sport about it and if it bother him, my apologies

Now, I’m going to talk about something I find a little creepy is requesting a poster to change their avatar to them in a bikini

Don’t your find that even more disturbing than an itchy ass dog ?

I know I do

Potrzebie

Mar 25, 2010
Let me speak on that

In February ‘21, our Jets were down and not doing anything against Ottawa (check prior GDTs if you wish)

So I posted a gif of a dog dragging with the comment of someone get off their ass and doing something. About 4 posts later Paul Stastny scores 8 seconds in the second period

Alpha went on a tangent about statistics or poker or something and then I posted “back to itchy ass dog”

That’s been something Alpha and I have joked about over the past couple of years. Alpha been a good sport about it and if it bother him, my apologies

Now, I’m going to talk about something I find a little creepy is requesting a poster to change their avatar to them in a bikini

I know I do
Ain't nothing creepy about a butt scooch pooch.

Reactions: John Agar

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
Well, that’s interesting to say the least.
It confirms what some of us have suspected for a few years now. These guys are completely incapable of motivating themselves and they just don't care enough. Maurice realized early last season that he could no longer motivate the players and they were not capable of doing it themselves so he decided to walk away.

Bowness isn't going to sit back and put all the blame on himself the way Maurice did on the way out, he is calling these guys out for their lack of drive hoping to light a fire. Sadly I don't think it's going to work at this point.

Maurice was a bad coach and I am glad he is gone, but this season proves that the rot went a lot deeper than just the coach. The core of this team is rotten and some major offseason surgery is called for.

Reactions: Buffdog

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022

I know I do
No, I don't find that creepy or disturbing, given the context of the playful back and forth that led up to it.

If you'd rather hang with guys who get off on watching dogs rub their butts on carpets, that's fine with me. I really don't care.

If you do care, that's fine with me, too.

Reactions: Stumbledore

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
After the recent revelations about this team, I'm tempted to go to my next game with a sign that says:

"If I put as much effort into my job as the Jets players do in theirs, I would have been FIRED long ago"

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
What is this thread

big_thirst.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad