Post-Game Talk: Jets 1, Senators 2

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
Ya, the fan vs fan thing was unreal. The players just kinda figured why is the crowd giving the standing o, then they look up at the big screen and see why and start tapping their sticks, what a great moment, that man is a legend.

As for the game, watching Ehlers dissect through the entire Sens team in the last minute, gain the zone skate around and find Wheeler was something else, Im glad we didn't score there tho ;)
Fans were chanting Stu on a few of his hits, I had enough, I chanted Stu quite loudly when he turned the puck over and missed the net with his slap shot by 4 feet, people around me were giving me a look, thinking what are you doing :laugh: I couldn't help it, he was so bad and fans still chant Stu on one hit, I almost lost my mind. :help:

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
never mind saw the clip on facebook. Nice hit!

"One second I was just flying into the offensive zone and the next second I was flying back into the NZ." - Mark Stone

fixed

Did he land on the North or South island?

Makes sense, though since that hit was pure magic and he had a Hobbit try to come to his aide.

"You shall not pass!"

:D

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
For all the sloppiness and meh-ness of a Wednesday night meaningless game against the Sens, that Buff hit and the Kroppy ovation made it one of the special ones this year.

To recap the Kroppy highlights:

1) Showed him during the anthem to rousing cheers.
2) His row won the free Pizza Pizza - as @originalsteel tweeted 'Hasn't the poor guy suffered enough?' :laugh:
3) The Fan vs. Fan / Kroppy vs. Kroppy standing-O. Emotional moment.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Lousy game but the Buff hit and the Kroppy standing O were worth the price of admission.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00