Pre-Game Talk: Jets 1.0 vs Jets 2.0 - Tue Feb 6 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcin94

Jul 17, 2011
Maybe they move Roslovic to center? That would be my guess, I don't think they see Petan as a center.

Maurice asked about that. He said he is not taking Roslovic off a top 6 wing to play 4th line center and he doesn't see Roslo as a top 6 center at this point

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Maurice asked about that. He said he is not taking Roslovic off a top 6 wing to play 4th line center and he doesn't see Roslo as a top 6 center at this point

So then it's a Lemieux-Petan-Dano 4th line I guess? Not the biggest fan of that.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
You think they are going to dress Poolman and go with 11F and 7D?
i'll be punching the floor if this happens.
i'm beginning to wonder if there was some promise made to Poolman's agent regarding the # of games he'd get with the Jets. i mean, very unlikely. but there's zero reason to dress 11+7. just so dumb unless you give Poolman every starting PK shift to get him 3-4 guaranteed minutes a game. that's just a wasted roster spot.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Roslo dropping to 4th line C would be a waste, and thankfully Maurice sees that. Who the hell else is going to play 4C if not Petan? Isn't going to be Perreault, with 3 centres out of the lineup they don't have much choice.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
i'm beginning to wonder if there was some promise made to Poolman's agent regarding the # of games he'd get with the Jets. i mean, very unlikely. but there's zero reason to dress 11+7. just so dumb unless you give Poolman every starting PK shift to get him 3-4 guaranteed minutes a game. that's just a wasted roster spot.

Agreed. He also hasn't seen any PK time for the Jets this year so I have a hard time seeing him being used in that role tomorrow. Dressing him as a 7th d makes no sense given how the defense played last game. Why do we want to disrupt pairings ion game.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013

Then it's unlikely one of Petan/Lemieux sit in the press box since before the call up we only had 10 healthy forwards.

Unless of course Scheifele comes of IR tomorrow and plays.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
Then it's unlikely one of Petan/Lemieux sit in the press box since before the call up we only had 10 healthy forwards.

Unless of course Scheifele comes of IR tomorrow and plays.
odds are so slim. needs to be medically cleared, which is happening tomorrow.
i'd say a 70% chance he's back vs st louis.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Well lets get all the injures out of the way now so we are healthy for the playoffs . Hope Petan shows he is NHL ready now . :thumbu:

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Hope to see Petan get actual chance, and some PP time maybe. If he somehow shines we may have a big decision on our hands once healthy/ trade deadline

Laine- Wheeler- Roslo
Ehlers- Little- Perreault
Connor- Copp- Armia
Lemieux- Petan- Dano

Possible lineup?

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
This Lowry injury is becoming a bit concerning for the rest of the season.
Yep were going to really need him in playoffs just hope they allow him to be 100 again before doing something that's gonna need survey (wich I bet he already does need off season)

SoCalJetsFan

Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
Temecula, CA
Winnipeg Jets right now:

flesh-wound.gif
From my all time favorite movie. Seen it at the Killarney drive-in as a teenager when it came out. Had never even heard of Monty Python, never laughed so hard and had to go watch it again the next night.

A little off topic, but yes the Jets right now!

Reactions: Kgame

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
wouldn't it be amazing if scheif was back for this game... I wonder how that doctor visit went today.

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
odds are so slim. needs to be medically cleared, which is happening tomorrow.
i'd say a 70% chance he's back vs st louis.

I think he said he was seeing the doctor today in the post-practice scrum. But agree, probably slim, although when they asked he didn't outright say no. :naughty: regardless, excited to see him back!

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Yotes colour guy. At least he has cell service, what more does a guy need? :sarcasm:

Is there a power outage in the Peg?

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
We all know the Coyotes are a broke azz organization but cheaping out and making the team stay at a hotel with no power, lights or WiFi just ain’t right.

Tough to tell from that dark picture but it does look like a lot like the lounge at the Fairmont

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Common Jets, I know we need all these points at home. But we don’t need to sabotage the Yotes, I’m pretty sure this banged up crew can still send the dogs back home with their tails between their legs:naughty:

Reactions: JetsFan815
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad