Pre-Game Talk: Jets 1.0 vs Jets 2.0 - Tue Feb 6 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Roslovic would likely be excellent on the PK. He was dominant for USA at the WJC-20 on the PK.

Poolman at forward? I feel depressed for Petan at this moment. He deserves a shot.

I don’t get this at all. Must be some non-hockey reasons for not plugging the leaks with Moose players. Seems like a perfect game to experiment in.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I don’t get this at all. Must be some non-hockey reasons for not plugging the leaks with Moose players. Seems like a perfect game to experiment in.

There will be at least one, probably two callups announced later this afternoon

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Roslovic would likely be excellent on the PK. He was dominant for USA at the WJC-20 on the PK.

Poolman at forward? I feel depressed for Petan at this moment. He deserves a shot.[/QUOTE.
Petan has been given a shot and a pretty good one. Call up lemieux appleton.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
There will be at least one, probably two callups announced later this afternoon
Maurice sounds like he wants to play Poolman up front, though.

I guess.

Perreault-Little-Ehlers
Laine-Wheeler-Roslovic
Connor-Copp-Armia
Dano-"Moose"??-Poolman

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
Winnipeg Jets right now:

flesh-wound.gif

jets2020champs

Nov 6, 2016
Canada
Why not try Perreault & Roslovic on the PK? Both seem like they would excel in that role

I normally like your posts, but I would have to disagree with this one. These 2 guys plays so hard and would do anything to excel. Even block shots. I say just don’t take any penalties.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I normally like your posts, but I would have to disagree with this one. These 2 guys plays so hard and would do anything to excel. Even block shots. I say just don’t take any penalties.

Penalties happen to every team

kcin94

Jul 17, 2011
Maurice sounds like he wants to play Poolman up front, though.

I guess.

Perreault-Little-Ehlers
Laine-Wheeler-Roslovic
Connor-Copp-Armia
Dano-"Moose"??-Poolman

He said he would consider it, expecially if one of the 6 D were nicked up. Then he said they were pretty healthy on D. Basically it sounded like they had a lot of moving around they needed to do and he had no clue

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Dano-Petan-Appleton could be interesting. They wouldnt get much icetime but Appleton has earned his debut i think

Reactions: Jets 31

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
If he goes from considering to doing it my opinion will shift accordingly. These are the decisions that make people shake their heads at Mo, although he hasn't done it yet so my head isn't shaking yet. There are better options available than putting a guy with only a handful of NHL games at D on the wing.

Bring up an actual winger FFS.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Dano-Petan-Appleton could be interesting. They wouldnt get much icetime but Appleton has earned his debut i think

Petan isn't even playing C with the Moose. Seems extremely unlikely he is going to be called up and put in that role with the Jets does it not?

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
per NHL app: Lemieux, Petan up, Lowry retro IR (would be eligible to play on Friday).

I guess Little-Wheeler-Copp-Petan actually will be our centers. Go Nic

Reactions: Mathil8

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
per NHL app: Lemieux, Petan up, Lowry retro IR (would be eligible to play on Friday).

I guess Little-Wheeler-Copp-Petan actually will be our centers. Go Nic

Maybe they move Roslovic to center? That would be my guess, I don't think they see Petan as a center.

Saidin

Mar 18, 2015
Tear it up Petan! This is your chance! Prove those doubters wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad