Pre-Game Talk: Jets 1.0 vs Jets 2.0 - Tue Feb 6 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
Poolman played forward his Freshman year at UND, so not an idea that comes from no where. I believe he also ended up at forward for the Moose when injuries struck down some forwards a few weeks ago, but that was mid-game.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
We will be missing quite a few PK players including Tanev & Hendricks could be a blessing or a curse. TOI management will change

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Poolman played forward his Freshman year at UND, so not an idea that comes from no where. I believe he also ended up at forward for the Moose when injuries struck down some forwards a few weeks ago, but that was mid-game.

This is the NHL. We must have better F options on our powerhouse farm team

Reactions: roccerfeller

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
Wheeler at center, Poolman at right wing, Kulikov at right defense... that really the best we can do, PauMau?

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Audio: Scheifele, Little & Copp.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: Health updates. What will they do with the lineup? Poolman as a forward. Update on Josh Morrissey. Thoughts on the Coyotes. Update on Shawn Matthias. More on Hendricks/Lowry. Location of injuries. Is Matthias skating? Special teams play. How do the special teams survive missing Tanev/Lowry/Hendricks? On when Mark Scheifele comes back where he plays. Would he move Roslovic to centre?

To listen click here.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Listening to Maurice it sounds more like they are really just considering running 11F and 7D with Poolman able to help out with occasional F shifts. He could do a bit of both

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
anyone know how to get twitter posts to auto show in threads? it used to do it for me now i have to click and open a new window every time to see the tweets aavxo posts?

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Why not try Perreault & Roslovic on the PK? Both seem like they would excel in that role

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Why not try Perreault & Roslovic on the PK? Both seem like they would excel in that role
I don't want the most fragile guy on the team blocking shots on pk. And roslovic will kill penalties soon enough.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Roslovic would likely be excellent on the PK. He was dominant for USA at the WJC-20 on the PK.

Poolman at forward? I feel depressed for Petan at this moment. He deserves a shot.

I still expect Lemieux and Petan to be recalled though. Patience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad