Olympics: Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pominville Knows

Sep 28, 2012
Down Under
Olli Määttä wearing a Team Finland jersey

bf04fd588f5811e3b2350e95468d5a61_8.jpg

Either he need some pads or wear a jersey two sizes smaller, why make it uglier then it has to be?

bWo*

that sergey chumin guy on the iihf page doesnt respond to me message, i joined the group and still doesnt.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Aside from the fake laces, I like all of the jerseys this year.

They don't have that sweater look, which i'm sure disappoints some people, but I like them. Very modern.

Astoria

#ILEquestrian
Sep 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
So I went ahead and ordered a TEAM USA jersey from Dick's Sporting Goods... Like most people I've been tracking it's progress, eagerly awaiting it's arrival... I go and check the status this morning and what the fedge do I see...

La Crosse, WI 02/06/2014 10:57 P.M. Train derailment

What the Hell??

Astoria

#ILEquestrian
Sep 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Did you send your jersey in? How long was the turnaround?

If you want your jersey during the Olympics, you will need to send it to EPS after the games.... I spoke with them earlier in the week because I want to get my jersey customized and this is what they advised me. He said they had already done over 1,000 thus far....

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
If you want your jersey during the Olympics, you will need to send it to EPS after the games.... I spoke with them earlier in the week because I want to get my jersey customized and this is what they advised me. He said they had already done over 1,000 thus far....
Yeah I was going to wait until after anyway. Don't want to get an injured player.

I heard it was about a 6 week turnaround. Is that true?

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
Anyone know where I can get a blue Nike Slovenia Kopitar jersey? The Slovenia Olympic Twitter account directed me to a site that sells fan jerseys, but they aren't Nikes and my guess is they will be sublimated/screen printed. I want a twill logo and twill numbers and a legit Nike jersey and no dice on that one yet. The other thing is they need to come in 3XL (Reebok Premier NHL jersey fit). Any ideas?

IIHFjerseycollector

Feb 2, 2005
Sturgis SD
Anyone know where I can get a blue Nike Slovenia Kopitar jersey? The Slovenia Olympic Twitter account directed me to a site that sells fan jerseys, but they aren't Nikes and my guess is they will be sublimated/screen printed. I want a twill logo and twill numbers and a legit Nike jersey and no dice on that one yet. The other thing is they need to come in 3XL (Reebok Premier NHL jersey fit). Any ideas?

we only just got a picture of the actual jersey in person by the kings mascot last night. im willing to bet they wont be available. if they are, im sure youll find a link here. The only place ive seen any of the newer Slovenia jerseys available is the fansite youre talking about

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
we only just got a picture of the actual jersey in person by the kings mascot last night. im willing to bet they wont be available. if they are, im sure youll find a link here. The only place ive seen any of the newer Slovenia jerseys available is the fansite youre talking about

That's where I saw the pic of one too. Bailey had it up on his Twitter account after last night's game. Seeing them in real life as opposed to a concept was nice. I guess if the Olympic Twitter account sent me to the fan site, you are probably right that only game worn jerseys will possibly be available.

FloridaCap

Beaglechuk Mania
Jun 30, 2012
Not a fan of the US uniforms. I've always been a fan of "USA" print across the middle, not that soccer-esque badge. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad