Oct 1, 2021
v3gh0hu65p5a1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Don't really notice the helmets.

Don't notice the patches on other team's jerseys.

Can't really fault someone for not turning down 10's of millions of dollars for doing literally nothing.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Let me be hyperbolic and say this will be one of the sadder days in franchise history

An add on the f***ing Detroit Red Wings sweater

Shame on the Chris Iliitch. f*** you for this

Just goes to show how the rich look down on us like we're dumb. Every day gets more and more dystopian

The rich get richer though, good for them I guess

Thankfully I bought a house a couple years ago or I'd be f***ed
Someday I'm going to be rich, so I'd appreciate it if you'd just cool it with "the rich are the bad guys" talk. Thanks.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
At what point is stuffing ads everywhere going to just make us completely numb to the whole thing?

Surely we're reaching critical mass. First it was the boards. Then the ice. Then the virtual ads on the glass. The helmets. The jerseys. The power play. The intermission report. The three stars. The practice jerseys. Every piece of equipment they wear is already branded by the manufacturer, that in itself usually an ad paid for by the company.

This is like watching pizza places try to find new places to put cheese.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
At what point is stuffing ads everywhere going to just make us completely numb to the whole thing?

Surely we're reaching critical mass. First it was the boards. Then the ice. Then the virtual ads on the glass. The helmets. The jerseys. The power play. The intermission report. The three stars. The practice jerseys. Every piece of equipment they wear is already branded by the manufacturer, that in itself usually an ad paid for by the company.

Like on your head? I know, disturbing.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004

Now now, the ads on helmets was just temporary because of the lost revenue from the pandemic. Those surely will be going away any day now.

Because they obviously wouldn't be as soulless as to use a global pandemic as an excuse to implement something they've always had in the works anyway...

lol blame Bettman and the NHL for this not Chris… it was always coming at some point here

Also his dad if still around, would do same thing

I think we can blame both

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Hello lads, I saw the thread in the sidebar and wondered which poor bastards would be next to fall to this. I've hated the Red Wings for as long as I've been an NHL fan but I wouldn't wish this on anyone, never mind a jersey and image as iconic as yours. My condolences.

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
Hello lads, I saw the thread in the sidebar and wondered which poor bastards would be next to fall to this. I've hated the Red Wings for as long as I've been an NHL fan but I wouldn't wish this on anyone, never mind a jersey and image as iconic as yours. My condolences.
All of Ray’s hair grew back!

Last edited:
Reactions: H3ckt1k

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia

It has already gotten to the point that I can't get through a broadcast without the mute button at the ready. I love the game but man, any more bullshit and I'm not sure I'll be able to watch these games anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad