Player Discussion Jason Zucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Credit where it's due, Zucker has been really good this year. He always had the speed and the shot, but now he seems to be producing on NHL level as well, which spells good news for us in near future.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Not only that, but he seems to be effective at both ends of the rink. His speed helps him get in on the forecheck, and when he gets there he isn't hesitant to grind a bit without exposing himself to big hits from bigger players.

On the backcheck, his speed is once again an asset.

Both his and Haula' speed are very welcome on the PK. Not so much that they are a breakaway threat, but rather that their acceleration allows them to close on the puck faster than, say, a Brodziak or Koivu.

I've also noticed that Zucker will go down to block shots.

JW20

Dec 18, 2013
He is a top 6 who deserves #1 PP time. Mini-Parise I've started to call him

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
man, i feel as bad for him as I did Hards when he got injured that one year that was supposed to be his. :(

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
DAMMIT TO HELL

oop0jcx5exwgvs7znwrs.gif

Sigh.... at least it's not a ****ing concussion for once.

iLLogik87

Jan 5, 2015
Antarctica
It feels like somebody took my heart and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears. And, at the same time, somebody else is hitting my soul in the crotch with a frozen sledgehammer. And then a third guy walks in and starts punching me in the grief bone. And I am crying, and nobody can hear me because I am terribly, terribly, terribly alone. ZUCCCCCCCCKEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR :shakehead

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
It feels like somebody took my heart and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears. And, at the same time, somebody else is hitting my soul in the crotch with a frozen sledgehammer. And then a third guy walks in and starts punching me in the grief bone. And I am crying, and nobody can hear me because I am terribly, terribly, terribly alone. ZUCCCCCCCCKEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR :shakehead

A few years ago, my family was on a safari in Africa, and my cousin, Mufasa, was... He was trampled to death by a pack of wildebeests, and we all took it really hard. All of us kind of in the audience of what happened.

iLLogik87

Jan 5, 2015
Antarctica
A few years ago, my family was on a safari in Africa, and my cousin, Mufasa, was... He was trampled to death by a pack of wildebeests, and we all took it really hard. All of us kind of in the audience of what happened.

I know what Im watching after the game :biglaugh:

Slick Willy*

The Minnesota pro sports injury curse continues on as scheduled....

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Before dooby I told myself I wouldn't have hopes. Then we started kicking butt and I had a glimmer of hope. And then bam Zucker out. Ughhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad