Injury Report: Jason Pominville (5/7/13 Update: He's Back!)

Wildfan10*

Hoping this doesn't get deleted like all my other posts. I'm guessing they'll call up zucker now to replace him?

Wild48

Ski U Mah
Nov 10, 2011
Duluth
If he was, he'd have came back to the game don't you think?

or a guy with a mild injury they didn't want to risk further aggravating in a very physical game?

I'm not saying it's unlikely he's hurt... but there's a chance the wild just went conservative with a guy who took a nasty elbow.

Billy Mays Here*

Why is it that a player who has only missed 9 games in his last 7 seasons has to have this happen to him once he gets traded to us? TELL ME DAMMIT!!! As for his replacement:

Please be Fontaine. Please be Fontaine. Please be Fontaine.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
If he was, he'd have came back to the game don't you think?

Not with the state of concussions in this league, they go to the black room and want to be extra careful with players. I'm sure he probably has some sort of concussion, but we've seen some players recover faster then others like Marchand and even Bergeron in Boston, so even if he's gone this week I hope he will take it easy and be ready to go (crossing fingers) next week.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
Or they could just elect to keep Veilleux up, get Rupp back and go

line 1
Bouchard-Cullen-Setoguchi
Mitchell-Brodziak-Clutterbuck
Rupp-Konopka-Dowell/Veilleux

and then hopefully Pommer comes back and/or Zucker gets his game straightened out.

Blakkmantis

Old Time Hockey EH!
Jul 6, 2010
Duluth, Minnesota
Well we all know the way it works, is the guy we want most to be called up, will NOT be the guy they end up calling up. I for one have really enjoying watching Pommer play since coming to the Wild. And he seems like such a great guy. I really hope for his sake he is ok. He looked pretty confused heading back to the bench after taking that hit.

Prayers out to the Pominville's hope Jason isn't hurt that badly, and will be ok.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Pominville has already had one concussion. I'm concerned. I'm hoping it's nothing serious.

I don't know what Brown was thinking. That was dirty as hell, though.:help:

Blakkmantis

Old Time Hockey EH!
Jul 6, 2010
Duluth, Minnesota
Pominville has already had one concussion. I'm concerned. I'm hoping it's nothing serious.

I don't know what Brown was thinking. That was dirty as hell, though.:help:

As far as I'm concerned, I think I know what Brown was thinking, he wanted to take Poms out. And succeeded. They had been taking runs at Pommer up until that point, and then started taking runs at Brodin it seemed. LA seemed to have a clear agenda in that game. If Minnesota was going to defeat them, we were going to pay a steep price. Which we did.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Calling it: Not a concussion, Pominville will be good to go for playoffs.

pls

FSGvo.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia