Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Coburn is on the ice in a red no contact jersey according to Joe Smith

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Coburn is on the ice in a red no contact jersey according to Joe Smith

Well it's a start. Luckily he still has a week plus to get healthy, but I really wanted to see him back before then. We really need this guy for the playoffs.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
How soon does a player normally go from red no contact to actually playing?

I don't think there is an actuall timetable on how long, I think it depends on player and injury.

Since Coburn suffered a lower body injury they had to wait until he was healed enough to get back to skating but according to Bryan Burns https://twitter.com/BBurnsNHL/status/585452112945012737 - Coburn didn't appear to be limited at anything even if he (and Hedman) both sat out on oing the harder drills, but that's to be expected, seem like good news though and that things are heading in the right direction.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Not upset about Killorn, gives the #Uglyline a chance to get some more chemistry going.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
That is excellent news that they are all on pace to be ready for game 1.

Nothing else on Garrison other than he was hanging out with the other red shirts?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
That is excellent news that they are all on pace to be ready for game 1.

Nothing else on Garrison other than he was hanging out with the other red shirts?

Garrison, along with Killorn and Sustr, were seen skating before practice started so he keeps working to make a full recovery.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Garrison, along with Killorn and Sustr, were seen skating before practice started so he keeps working to make a full recovery.

Yeah I saw that one. They went into more detail about everyone else giving projected return dates but not for Garrison. Was just curious if he will also be back in time for next week or if he is further off.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Reading these updates makes me think of all the injured guys getting better just in time and joining the team for the playoffs like the Powers Rangers Megazord coming together to kick some ass.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Yeah I saw that one. They went into more detail about everyone else giving projected return dates but not for Garrison. Was just curious if he will also be back in time for next week or if he is further off.

Its just too early to tell. This week will probably be a big week for him as far as healing and stuff.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Brie, you need to bring us (bad)news on Sustr. The less he plays in the playoffs the better.

I wish I could, only thing I saw was Cooper saying that he possibly won't be ready by the time the PO starts.

What makes me sad about Sustr is that with all the goals we've scored he's the only player who have played more than 50 games this season whohaven't scored once.

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
I wish I could, only thing I saw was Cooper saying that he possibly won't be ready by the time the PO starts.

What makes me sad about Sustr is that with all the goals we've scored he's the only player who have played more than 50 games this season whohaven't scored once.

Okay then. Scores a goal the next game. Then find out his injury was very much worse than expected. Out for the playoffs? :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad