Rumor: Jaromir Jagr hanging them up?!?!

argotsato

Jan 10, 2007
Im not sure what the Pittsburgh roster looks like but I think the perfect ending to his career would be with the Penguins.... classic Jagr.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Im not sure what the Pittsburgh roster looks like but I think the perfect ending to his career would be with the Penguins.... classic Jagr.

Loaded with RWs to begin with (plus Sprong knocking on the door for a chance) and employing a system that puts an emphasis on speed. As nice as it would see Jagr in a Penguins jersey to end his career, the time for that to happen has passed (barring a symbolic one-day contract sort of situation).

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Loaded with RWs to begin with (plus Sprong knocking on the door for a chance) and employing a system that puts an emphasis on speed. As nice as it would see Jagr in a Penguins jersey to end his career, the time for that to happen has passed (barring a symbolic one-day contract sort of situation).

I can't tell you how many times I have to explain this to my Yinzer co-workers and friends who don't know much about hockey... Jagr does not suit the Penguins current system anymore and would NOT be a good acquisition.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad