GDT: Jan 21/13: HOME OPENER Buffalo Sabres @ Toronto Maple Leafs | Sportsnet-O 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordiques1979

Nov 29, 2009
Laval QC
FW1 | FW2 | FW3 | FW4 | Freq
Marcus Foligno|Tyler Ennis|Drew Stafford|N/A|34.8%
Jason Pominville|Steve Ott|Cody Hodgson|Thomas Vanek|26.1%
Jason Pominville|Steve Ott|Tyler Ennis|Thomas Vanek|13%
Thomas Vanek|Steve Ott|Cody Hodgson|N/A|8.7%
Patrick Kaleta|Drew Stafford|Jason Pominville|Thomas Vanek|4.3%
Marcus Foligno|Mikhail Grigorenko|Tyler Ennis|N/A|4.3%
Jason Pominville|Tyler Ennis|Drew Stafford|Thomas Vanek|4.3%
Thomas Vanek|Cody Hodgson|Tyler Ennis|N/A|4.3%

Source: leftwinglock.com

Thanks, didn't know about this website, very cool !

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Man..why are we changing our line up? I thought both Franson and Komisarek played great. Watch them play like crap the next game they're back :(.

I'm all for giving guys like Holzer, Fraser etc a chance...but only when the chance is because of injury or poor play of other players.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
er why?

Franson continues to get the Kadri treatment on this team for some inexplicable reason. Plays bad - out of lineup, plays good - out of lineup

Maybe a conditioning thing. Fraser and Holzer have been playing all season. Not sure about Franson.

darty

Dec 1, 2008
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050

Looks like there's a possibility of Fraser and Holzer getting in tonight for Leafs. Franson and Komisarek getting extra work after skate.

He we go with Frason again... :shakehead

Let's hope it's just to give Fraser and Holzer a taste of action rather than Franson and Komisarek not being good enough.

4evaBlue

Bottle of Lightning
Jan 9, 2011
I could see putting Fraser in if we were taking Orr out in favor of Steckel. Not sure I can see the justification behind dressing Holzer over defensemen who played well, though. Go with 7 D, dress both Komi and Franson, alongside Fraser.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I know they like Fraser but there's no way he's staying with the Leafs when Gardiner is ready to play.

They either have to trim the log jam or waive Fraser really.

One can only wish that they could find a trading partner to take Komisarek. I feel Holzer and/or Fraser can do his job at a fraction of a price.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
7-6 Sabres. Kessel and Kadri vs Vanek and Grigs dueling hatties. Ennis pots the 7th into the empty net because Carlyle has a flashback and thinks it's game 1 of the 2007 Western Conference Finals in which his Ducks are trailing the Wings :D

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
You're here to win games, testing out your bottom pairing defensemen against the Sabres isn't very logical lol.

Albeit I'm not high on Holzer or Fraser at all, I just don't see the logic.

"We're going to put out the best line-up that gives us a chance to win every night" Riiiiigght.

Count Von Grabo*

Franson looked great out there on Saturday. As did Komisarek.

smh at this team if they are sitting out.

G51 K81*

Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050

Looks like there's a possibility of Fraser and Holzer getting in tonight for Leafs. Franson and Komisarek getting extra work after skate.

YES! Going to be a physical game tonight!

Can't believe ppl are whining over Frason and Komi, they weren't the reason we won on Saturday. Montreal is terrible and the worst team in the east. Holzer and Fraser deserve a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad