James neal has 11 goals and is a -9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
He was in the same position for two seasons and failed miserably.

No Chiasson was in the position last year which is why he had a career year last year and is doing nothing without the freebies just like Neal did nothing last year without the freebies.

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
No he wasn’t.

Uh...yeah...he was. He played most of his time here with McDavid AND was on the PP with Nuge McDavid AND Drai and was absolutely BRUTAL on all accounts. I watch every Oilers game. Pretty sure i know wtf i'm talking about. Stick to the Flames dude you know absolutely nothing about what happens in Edmonton

Reactions: RattsSSV

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
No Chiasson was in the position last year which is why he had a career year last year and is doing nothing without the freebies just like Neal did nothing last year without the freebies.

Keep denying reality. Us Oilers fans literally watched Lucic fail as a net front presence for two seasons. Chiasson was option B that forced his way past Lucic, who then proceeded to pout the remainder of the season.

Reactions: RattsSSV

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Let’s goooooo. Oilers laying down the law, happy for them. Feel like they’re the Habs of the West. Nucks are the Leafs and Flames are the Sens, don’t question my logic.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Keep denying reality. Us Oilers fans literally watched Lucic fail as a net front presence for two seasons.

Not denying anything. Last year Chiasson got the freebies this year it is Neal.

Neither guy has an ounce of talent but even those two losers can’t miss free goals.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Have any recent proof to back up that claim?

Chiasson stole Lucic's spot last season because he was singlehandedly dragging down the PP. It only took him squandering 1.5 seasons of tap-in chances to be replaced.

well Lucic has little to no skill so I am sure he got a lot of freebies in his career to put up the numbers he did. He certainly wasn’t scoring goals based on his talent.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Yikes. I don't understand why certain fans need to damage control this one when its obvious how this has turned out. Get over it and stop being sore losers, maybe then we can finally stop hearing about it every 5 minutes.

Reactions: Schred

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Not denying anything. Last year Chiasson got the freebies this year it is Neal.

Neither guy has an ounce of talent but even those two losers can’t miss free goals.

Player who has like 9 20 goal seasons in the NHL doesn't have an ounce of talent because of one down year in Calgary. That's quite a hot take.

Reactions: dss97

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
Uh...yeah...he was. He played most of his time here with McDavid AND was on the PP with Nuge McDavid AND Drai and was absolutely BRUTAL on all accounts. I watch every Oilers game. Pretty sure i know wtf i'm talking about. Stick to the Flames dude you know absolutely nothing about what happens in Edmonton
Lucic was stapled to McDavid for large amounts of time while he was an Oiler. Quit trying to say he wasn't given ample opportunity because he was. It's a fact.

Edit: sorry. Quoted the wrong post yet again lol. You're most certainly correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad