James neal has 11 goals and is a -9

Status
Not open for further replies.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
Of course the Flames fan OP provides zero context. He's been on the ice for 5 empty netters against.

11 goals and -4 in 17 games vs 0 goals and whatever Lucic is. Not a hard choice.
Flames fans will do any and all mental gymnastics to convince themselves that wasn’t one of the worst trades in recent memory.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Oh man. Idk how I missed this thread but ty for another thread to spam every time Neal scores.

Just take the L from your management making one of the worst trades in the history of the world. L’s are necessary in becoming a more battle hardened and wiser person. L’s are okay flames fans. Ees ok.

CgyFlamesftw

Apr 28, 2009
Chaisson had 10 goals this time last year. This year 0. Soooo really nothing has changed. Congrats on replacing Chaisson with Neal I guess.

DropIt

Oct 21, 2009
Red Deer, AB
Flames fans will do any and all mental gymnastics to convince themselves that wasn’t one of the worst trades in recent memory.

Oh man. Idk how I missed this thread but ty for another thread to spam every time Neal scores.

Just take the L from your management making one of the worst trades in the history of the world. L’s are necessary in becoming a more battle hardened and wiser person. L’s are okay flames fans. Ees ok.

What's become funny is Oiler fans are so desperate for a win.. at ANYTHING.. that they are clinging on to Neal gor Lucic of all things.

One of the worst trades in the history of the world? Why dont you refresh your memory about Hall, Schultz, Pronger, the Eberle tree, Griffin Reinhart.

Oilers Propagandist

Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
What's become funny is Oiler fans are so desperate for a win.. at ANYTHING.. that they are clinging on to Neal gor Lucic of all things.

One of the worst trades in the history of the world? Why dont you refresh your memory about Hall, Schultz, Pronger, the Eberle tree, Griffin Reinhart.
#OkBoomer

Reactions: McAsuno

dss97

Aug 30, 2010

You mad.

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
Neal hasn't played very good in Edmonton though. He has been complete dog crap 5 on 5 and only able to score tap-ins created by other players that you or I could score.

And Lucic is not worse than Neal. They are both complete garbage.

You keep stating this and yet Lucic couldn't score those easy "tap-ins" that apparently anyone can score.

And then beyond on ice comparisons, the Lucic contract is significantly worse than Neal's when considering the expansion draft and potential buyouts.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
You keep stating this and yet Lucic couldn't score those easy "tap-ins" that apparently anyone can score.

And then beyond on ice comparisons, the Lucic contract is significantly worse than Neal's when considering the expansion draft and potential buyouts.

I keep saying it because it is true.

Another empty net tap in creating by others than anyone could score doesn’t change it.

Reactions: Puckluck13

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
All time.

At least they're getting a bonus 3rd round pick out of it. Gotta lessen the sting a bit.

Oilers Propagandist

Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB

C063580C-46C0-4CFC-9369-3BF698E80413.gif

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
I keep saying it because it is true.

Another empty net tap in creating by others than anyone could score doesn’t change it.

Let's entertain your thought that Neal is simply doing what anyone else in the NHL can do by tapping in pucks... Lucic can't even do that. Therefore, he's worse (and has a terrible contract).

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Let's entertain your thought that Neal is simply doing what anyone else in the NHL can do by tapping in pucks... Lucic can't even do that. Therefore, he's worse (and has a terrible contract).

Lucic could if put in the same position and yes he does have a terrible contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad