Speculation: Jakob Chychrun being held out of the Coyotes lineup until a trade is completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Dump Chiarot on Arizona (obviously the Wings would have to add even more than the Coyotes already want) as part of the trade? IDK.

Doesn't Arizona specifically not want to take back cap dumps in a Chychrun deal? I thought that was a hold-up in this as well.

I can't imagine any scenario where they'd take back Chiarot's big contract or Chiarot would allow that trade.

Ragdoll

Feb 15, 2018
Arizona has overplayed their hand big time, they could’ve had a deal done twice now (L.A & EDM) and got what they had been asking for in terms of assets but they didn’t want to take back any money. What a joke lmfao.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
If the Coyotes aren't willing to take back money in a Chychrun deal, how much would they be willing to retain and how much would it cost? Chychrun at $3.5 million works for the Penguins from their cap, but is it going to cost more than the 2 1sts and a prospect ask? Or will they retain to make sure they get that ask?

I'd easily do Pickering, a 1st and 2nd for Chychrun if the Coyotes get his cap hit down to $3.5 million.

Sabresruletheschool

Jul 16, 2012
1st, Ostlund and Ryan Johnson I think gets it done. I'm a Sabres and Yotes fan, I'd take that from either side.

I dont think Buffalo would put Ostlund in a trade for Chychrun. I just put Ostland in there to entice a trade for Crouse for Olofsson. Like I said before, I would think if Buffalo were willing to give a Ostlund, Savoie, or Kulich with a first, Chychrun would be in a Sabres sweater right now.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
I disagree.
It appears that Toyotas engineers do to.
Cool. Just wait until you get into a fender bender and it costs $45k to fix because you can only buy the parts from Tesla and they love boning ya. This is also why insurance companies are starting to refuse to cover them.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Arizona has overplayed their hand big time, they could’ve had a deal done twice now (L.A & EDM) and got what they had been asking for in terms of assets but they didn’t want to take back any money. What a joke lmfao.

That's the insane part to me. Armstrong can likely get more than his asking price if he agrees to retain salary. And it's not like the roughly $2M of cap space is going to hurt Arizona in the next 2 years. They're not going to be very competitive in that time frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad