Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I think it's dawning on Tyron that the days of getting paid handsomely to fight people might be over. If he had lost a close decision it would be different but for him to get wrecked by Jake Paul like that after doing literally nothing the entire fight is about as bad as this could have went for him.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I mean, good on Jake Paul for creating something out of nothing.

This fight was unbelievably painful to watch. It was hurting both the fighters stock tremendously by how much they were avoiding the fight and clinching. I expected another decision win for Paul and then boom, one beautiful clean shot.

Gotta give it to him. I gave him credit for going up against Woodley the first time because Woodley isn't Askren. I just figured boxing wise they were so evenly matched it would up another decision after watching first few rounds and Paul did it, he KOd him in spectacular fashion so he surpassed my expectations.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
I think it's dawning on Tyron that the days of getting paid handsomely to fight people might be over. If he had lost a close decision it would be different but for him to get wrecked by Jake Paul like that after doing literally nothing the entire fight is about as bad as this could have went for him.

Woodley was once lobbying for greating WW of all time in MMA. He lost to some good people, top end of the spectrum and he wasn't exactly trash or something. Losing to Usman and company isn't a horrible thing.

Problem is, he's not the same. He's got zero mojo. No hustle, no killer instinct, etc...

I genuinely believe he no longer wants to fight, he just wants to believe he still can.

Reactions: Chaels Arms

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad