Player Discussion Jake DeBrusk

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerculePoirot

Mar 9, 2012
Is that Ladyfan and and her sister in the background?

I wouldn't know :) I only know Ladyfan as an alias here. I'm a hockey fan in general and lurk all around, but I do like the Bruins and used to play with a heart of a Bruin (well a Lion to be precise). Maybe someone can shed light on your question.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
All I see is a young Zach Parise.

A little but ...

I see is a second coming of Justin Williams (the 30 plus goal scoring season version)

Ultra comeptitive, clutch, a bit of an agitator, that smile home fans love, opponents hate

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
A little but ...

I see is a second coming of Justin Williams (the 30 plus goal scoring season version)

Ultra comeptitive, clutch, a bit of an agitator, that smile home fans love, opponents hate

I forgot who he was jawing with, but he's not an tough guy pest, he's more like that little brother pest. You know the one that makes smart ass comments and makes faces at you like he's not afraid of you because he know your parents will side with him. He has a confident cocky to his game, which is refreshing to see.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I forgot who he was jawing with, but he's not an tough guy pest, he's more like that little brother pest. You know the one that makes smart ass comments and makes faces at you like he's not afraid of you because he know your parents will side with him. He has a confident cocky to his game, which is refreshing to see.

And this is Justin Williams like

Not at the level of Marchand but agitating nonetheless

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I don't know why but Debrusk makes me think of Seguin, but with more effort.

Naw different

Seguin doesnt know what the word "grease" means. Only time maybe when he snacks on a burger

Not sure Jake will ever tally up points like Seguin in the regular season. But in the playoffs Seguin is no match

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
He's making me want to get his jersey....so many guys that I want a jersey for: Chara, Bergeron, Pasta, Marchand, Krug, McAvoy, DeBrusk now.....

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
I don't know why but Debrusk makes me think of Seguin, but with more effort.
That's a friggin insult. This kid has more maturity,polish and class at 20 than Seguin will ever have. I wouldn't even dream of trading him straight up. This kid will be the Bruins next Captain after Bergeron.

Reactions: Kate08

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
That's a friggin insult. This kid has more maturity,polish and class at 20 than Seguin will ever have. I wouldn't even dream of trading him straight up. This kid will be the Bruins next Captain.

I meant the talent he has, the character Debrusk has is far better.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston
I meant the talent he has, the character Debrusk has is far better.

I get it,let's compare their talents. Seguin has the shot and the speed. Debrusk has the tenacity,the puck talent, and hockey smarts as well as the willingness to do what is asked and be coached. At this very early stage,he looks like he's possibly a lifetime Bruin.

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I do too. And I'm a man. And have a girlfriend.

I think this poses more issues for me than it does for you.
You know what it reminds me of, that girl (or guy) in college you think is cute, but dont think too much more of it. Then you get to spend some time with her, and find out she's funny and awesome and you have all the same interests, until one day you look at her and think she's the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.

That's Jake DeBrusk

Reactions: Kate08

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
46a898917ff569203928578f7fadd2a8.jpg

If Jake DeBrusk looks like anyone, it's Logan Lerman from Fury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad