Value of: Jacob Trouba

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Why should they trade u24 1st pair RD for less?
If Trouba gets put on the market Gm's wouldn't stop calling.

Trouba is a beast and doesn't have too many weaknessess.

Because none of those teams would ever make that trade, and it's the Jets that are having problems with Trouba and his commitment issues.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Because none of those teams would ever make that trade, and it's the Jets that are having problems with Trouba and his commitment issues.

Not even remotely the case, but sure. Keep telling yourselves that. I dont even think Trouba is eligible to sign another contract yet. Nevermind the fact that hes a top pairing RHD that is locked up for another year, at a sweetheart cap hit and is an RFA after that.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015

How do you know that?

I would think Chevy is not looking to trade Trouba, because you don't trade Trouba's. He trades him and guess what he needs to find, another Trouba.

I would rather have Trouba than Monahan, physical 2way defenseman that can play 25mins is damm great& valuable. Someone every GM wants and no one wants to give up those.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Drouin+14th OA 2017+any defenseman in the organization other than Hedman?

Value wise that's a very good offer. I'd love Trouba in Edmonton but we'd be hard pressed to top this. Ignoring if he wanted out of Winnipeg he probably doesn't want on the Oilers anyways.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
Brent seabrook, retained 2.5 mil salary for two years + 3rd round 2017 draft pick= kyle connor and trouba

You retain for the whole contract to begin with. We can arguee who is best between Trouba and Seabrook, but hell no we send Connor for a third...

If you offer Seabrook with 2,5 mil retain someone would maybe be intressted, but not Jets for the expense of Trouba...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad