Post-Game Talk: Jackets @ Champs 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 15, 2007
Because nobody's perfect and I guarantee you NO professional writer is without mistakes, or able to spell every word. Are you perfect at YOUR job?

Maybe your concepts of professional and embarrassing are what's off.

1) There's a difference between making mistakes like a typo, which everyone makes and literally not knowing a word, which is what this is.

2) It is embarrassing for her. If I make a mistake at my job I am embarrassed too.
You are acting like I am attacking her professionalism or asking for her to be fired or something. Chill out.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
1) There's a difference between making mistakes like a typo, which everyone makes and literally not knowing a word, which is what this is.

2) It is embarrassing for her. If I make a mistake at my job I am embarrassed too.
You are acting like I am attacking her professionalism or asking for her to be fired or something. Chill out.

Your comment is typical ultracrepidarian armchair whateverism that litters all social media today. It's useless noise. Your standards are not the standards for the rest of the world. You have no idea what the job entails or how she feels or should feel.

Plus people quit social media or even harm/kill themselves all the time now because random do-nothing fans think it's somehow their right to nitpick others and attack them with nonsense like this.

Do you think she won't read your comment here? Would you say that to her face?

Maybe YOU need to chill out and stop appointing yourself spelling/professionalism/embarrassment expert for a job/situation you know nothing about.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Of course they were. Doesn't change a thing I posted.

You actually do think people are stupid you are not just pretending.
When it comes to you. Yes.
It is very obvious they were not pleased with Kuzys celebration. They have that right but you make it sound as if they dont.
Not sure why you are so concerned about a silly celebration.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikeyp24

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
No need to be argue about something so trivial. Lots of professional writers make mistakes. They just have editors that fix them in a formal setting. Its twitter people write informally all the time, like how i dont like using apostraphes

Reactions: calicapsfan

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Are you embarrassed when you post dumb **** every day?

tenor.gif

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany

You should be embarrassed your making a big deal out of this.

Reactions: twabby and g00n

Jun 15, 2007
No need to be argue about something so trivial. Lots of professional writers make mistakes. They just have editors that fix them in a formal setting. Its twitter people write informally all the time, like how i dont like using apostraphes

Everyone on here dumps on Burakovsky everyday. No one here is a better hockey player than Burakovsky. People point out every puck he loses.

So because I'm not a better journalist than Khurshudyan I can't point out when she makes a mistake?

Pretty dumb.

Reactions: mikeyp24

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada

More importantly, you're wrong. I'm an editor. We exist because writers make mistakes of all sorts all the times. Her main job is being a reporter, which she's quite good at. Writing is secondary... Plus this is Twitter which is not real writing anyhow.

searle

Jan 24, 2014
England
Anyone see how Ovi hurt his hand?

Who got bumped up to take his ice time when he was out?

Looks like a mix up on PP as a result - did it look any better?

Please for the love of God let's change the subject.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Who cares if the Blue Jackets celebrated like that? They are still in the rear view mirror. Let them have their fun while they can. All that shows is that the Capitals are still in heads.

I do so appreciate irony, but man, how good does it feel to say stuff like this now. Last spring changed everything for the better.

Reactions: calicapsfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad