Post-Game Talk: Jackets @ Champs 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
That slowest ever in history 3 on 1 rush in OT pretty much sums up everything thats wrong with the Caps right now. These guys are just gassed from the last calendar year. Thats all it is

Reactions: RandyHolt

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Backstrom has been especially lazy of late. These past two OTs have been “I’m tired and I don’t want the puck” turnovers. When it’s 3 on 3 and there’s that much free ice, those types of passes to nobody in particular don’t make sense.

It’s amazing we are in 1st given how poorly Backstrom, Kuzy, Oshie, and at times OV have been playing for a while now.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
I don't because Backstrom is not a big superstar in this league.Being a great player and big superstar are different things and different levels.
Backstrom isn't a superstar because he has the personality of a brown paper bag.

He's an elite player who will likely be in the HoF. There are literally 20 other players in this league that will finish with less accolades then him statistically that are considered "superstars" in this era and that's all because they are marketable. A guy like Tyler Seguin is easily considered a "superstar" and his career stats don't sniff Backstrom's, but Seguin is young, tattooed, good looking, Canadian, and has personality, thusly superstar.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
That celebration mock has me more upset than I'd like to admit. Really displeased.

Agreed. I would like to see a couple of them visit the dentist after the next game. Unoriginal kooks.

Whatever. Kuzy laughing at Korpasalo is a lot funnier.

If we see them in the POs, all the coaches need to do is play a video of that before the game to seal their fate.

Reactions: RandyHolt

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
The way Caps played most of the game, take that point and run. Although frustrating they had a few chances to win it in OT, which would have been a 3 pt swing.

Mocking Kuzy's celly is flat out cringy :oops:

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
That celebration mock has me more upset than I'd like to admit. Really displeased.

It upset me for about 1.5 seconds before I remembered they've never won a playoff series before. Then I remembered the Caps beat them in 4 straight en route to the Cup last year and how sad Torts looked after and I felt better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad