Jackets at Leafs 7pm EST

MrBadguy

May 27, 2016
Points doesnt really matter, the real question is will this help the team (and Elvis) in the future, after the first goal it was pretty clear that this will be tight game and after the 2nd. Vincent should have called timeout and take Elvis out it was pretty clear that he (and the team) wont last.

Ice9

Jun 25, 2016
In the woods
Folks talk like this is a youth midget team. These guys have played alot of hockey to get to this point and by now you know what the game takes to succeed in it! Testimony of our times I suppose...

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
A couple of lessons:
They can see what a solid team does when down 5-0, keep playing hard.
Even when things are going against you, like giving up a 5-0 lead, if you keep your head up you can pull it off.
I am sincerely appreciating your positivity right now. Heh, I think I'm gonna just go and read and go to bed. I'm way too pissed, lol.

Reactions: We Want Ten

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I mean right now Chinakhov looks like the hottest one

I’m looking at the next 10 years.

1 franchise 1C+ 2 legit 1st line players (hopefully).

There’s others but those 3 are the lead actors

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
I am sincerely appreciating your positivity right now. Heh, I think I'm gonna just go and read and go to bed. I'm way too pissed, lol.
Look we aren't going anywhere in May besides the golf course. This team was never a playoff contender no matter what the FO claimed. They need to learn how to win and how to be resilient. They need to learn to stay together and keep playing hard for 60 minutes. They need to learn poise. They can begin learning those things this season and build on that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad