Player Discussion J.T. Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I know, i was just riffing on your "must be ppg or really good defensively" line. None of our forwards are PPG players and only Stap and Nash are what I'd deem really good defensivly, thus only 2 top 6 fwds :)

We should really stop expecting players to put up 1 PPG. Jamie Benn won the Art Ross trophy with 89 points .

Do you know the number of players who scored 1.00 PPG or higher last season?

8. That's it. 8 players.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
i like how he hits to inflict damage. he doesnt just rub someone off along the wall to get a hit. he bends his knees and launches himself into the other player to really hurt the other guy.

BarbaraAlphanse

Glad everyone is starting to pick up on the effort and consistency Miller has shown this year. He still has areas to work on, but this is exactly the type of development you want to see out of top prospects.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
He played very well at both ends of the ice last night. I love the Miller-Brassard-Zucc line

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
I love Miller but I wouldn't give him more than a 2 year bridge deal. He is 3 years away from group 3. Show me you are worth a long term contract over the next 2 years. If Miller averages a point per game or close to that the rest of the season,maybe you look into how much a long-term contract covering arbitration and group 3 will cost.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Glad everyone is starting to pick up on the effort and consistency Miller has shown this year. He still has areas to work on, but this is exactly the type of development you want to see out of top prospects.

Agreed he's been great for the last dozen games or so. Very happy to see that.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
He's shown flashes like this before, hope he sustains it. He's been a constant presence as of late.

There's something different about this time though. He's a lot more rough and playing harder than he has ever before. He's on pace for almost 200 hits.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
There's something different about this time though. He's a lot more rough and playing harder than he has ever before. He's on pace for almost 200 hits.

Yeah this is a big difference. Ever since he started going hit crazy in the isles game he's looked like a different player.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
Saw this on a Rangers blog. JT is our Road Warrior:

"He (J.T. Miller) leads the Rangers in points (14), tied for the team lead in assists (8) and is tied for second in goals (6) on the road this season".

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Miller has to stay in the top 6.

I wish he'd shoot more but getting Nash the **** off of B+Z's line was a start.

He also officially passed Zuccarello as the team's p/60 leader against Tampa and is in a three way tie with Nash and Brassard for 2nd in ES pointson the team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad